Having rj-45 problems with ps360

i just got the pcb board today and its work great on my 360. but idk if it work on ps3 just yet. but the main problem is i made my own rj-45 with a sega dreamcast and psx extend cord. i follow what the diagram show me on this site. http://akishop-customs.com/PS360Plus/PS360HardwareOverview.pdf . and i can’t figure out why it isn’t working. i try to update it but it updated it own when i plug it up to my pc. i need to know what i am doing wrong. because i am going to buy a usb to do a covert end with a rj-45 too.

need help asap!!!

Are you sure each wire is in the right place in the RJ45 connector?
And is everything crimped correctly?

Also check out the following thread
[RJ-45 Multi-Console Cthulhu Arcade Stick Tutorial V.2](RJ-45 Multi Console Cthulhu Arcade Stick Tutorial Ver.2
Its how to do each and every RJ45 system cable for every system you could imagine. The Guide was written for the Multi-Console Cthulhu but the PS360+ uses the same RJ45 cord wiring.

Pro Tip: Do not go by guides on line telling you that what wire goes where by color. Many 3rd party cables do not use the right colors.
Instead you need a Multi Meter and test each pin on the console connector plug. Find out what wire leads to what number pin and write this down. And that would be your sequence to wire up your RJ45.

If you are still lost, Focus Attack Sells Pre-made RJ45 cables for USB, PS2 and Dreamcast.

i am going by the pin order of each set of the psx/dc. is their another site i can go to because i need picture of step by step.

all i need to know is what is the pin order i gotta go with on the rj-45 from my psx/dc. like this image i got this from toddle.

RJ-45 Multi-Console Cthulhu Arcade Stick Tutorial V.2

Everything is on that thread.