Hawaiian pizza. Yay or nay?

Tittle pretty much says it all.

Yes.

Though to be fair, I like almost anything on pizza,except anchovies.

didn’t know hawaiian pizza existed…

Meat lover’s pizza from CostCo da bes…

But is it considered cheating?

If you order pineapple on your pizza we will never be friends. Also you’re wrong. I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Same here. I also made sure to actually try a pizza with anchovies just to make sure that I just wasn’t being like “eww fish!” The things are so salty it ruins the rest of the pizza.

I’m fine with pretty much any kind of pizza as long as it doesn’t have pepperoni or olives. Hawaiian isn’t my favorite but it isn’t bad, I mean, if you think you aren’t worth having good pizza toppings anyways.

Love pineapple and ham, plus bacon and jalapenos. The sweet and spicy complement each other very well, and bacon, well, it’s fucking bacon.

I’ve been curious about the pineapple since I normally like pineapple…but at the same time I remain skeptical. Pizza is already a perfect food in the “regular” form that most people get-- pepperoni, sausage, etc…the usual stuff. This food doesn’t need experimentation since perfection has already been achieved.

I don’t mind Hawaiian pizza, but I don’t choose it normally.

We have a pizza thread for a reason.

I assume no one invites you to a party with pizza.

Yay.

I’m fine with pretty much any kind of pizza as long as it doesn’t have pepperoni or olives. Hawaiian isn’t my favorite but it isn’t bad, I mean, if you think you aren’t worth having good pizza toppings anyways.

Didn’t say I wouldn’t eat it. It’s just not my favorite.

You going to hate on pepperoni AND olives? You’re a terrorist.

BBQ Chicken Pizza with bacon

Bruh i told ya’ll them costco pizza’s were fire YEARS ago, niggas sleeping on em.

Might as well put grapes, cantaloupe, strawberries, and a damn watermelon on top of your disgusting pizza while your at it, hell, just take a runny shit to spice it up.

Only terrorists like Pepperoni and olives.

What kind of weird ass pineapple have you had on pizza, cuz pineapple doesnt run.