[HDR] Getting out of Chun's throw?

So yeah, I was playing scrubby HDR with my cousin and he was basically spamming Chun’s toward strong/strong throw. How do I get out of it? I’m reading it’s one of the best (worst!) throws in the game.

Throw tech(still take a bit of damage) or a reversal(a special move with invincibility frames such as Ken/Ryu’s shoryuken, E. Honda’s headbutt, DeeJay and Chun Li’s upkicks)…

What are my options as Guile? Although I’m not good with him yet, he’s the one I want to main. Tech then gtfo of there?

A Flash kick might be a good idea for a reversal.

Prediction flash kick(make sure to piano it) if you think Chun is attempting to throw, if you are not charged enough for a flash kick, mash out a throw of your own if you think Chun is going for one… should get you out of sticky situations against her… although I main Guile, I don’t understand this matchup very well…

Although Guile is a turtle, NEVER back yourself into a corner or the match is over…

Whenever fireballs collide, you can punish Chun’s fireball recovery with a backfist… your best two pokes in this match= cr.mk, and f+mk(which goes over crouching pokes and sweeps)… block Chun-Li’s jumpins or flash kick them because your main Anti-Air normal(cr.hp) does not out prioritize most of her jump ins…

Standing mp(walk forward a little) is a good antiair if she is far from you, but if she jumps from a close distance, block.

That’s all the advice I really have…