HDTV issue?

I think I already know the answer to this, but I have this…problem with my HDTV. It works fine and all, but sometimes I get this line near the bottom of the screen…it’s kind of hard to describe, but it usually appears when there’s motion on the screen. It’s probably a normal thing for LCD TV’s, but I thought I’d ask just to get more info on it. It’s probably just the screen refreshing.

I’m not sure what you mean by this line - Does it only do it when playing games or other things too?

Can you post a picture of the problem?

This kind of describes what I’m talking about, except the break appears at the lower part of the screen. It appears for a moment, then it goes away. It usually comes when there’s motion on the screen.

The site that I grabbed the pic from said that the problem is caused by a dropout in the signal, but that isn’t what’s happening to me. I’ve never lost the signal when my problem occurs. What I really need is a video of the problem I’ve having…I’m scouring the Net to see if I can find a better example of my issue. I’ve only noticed this problem when I’m playing video games.

Sounds like screen tearing which is pretty common in video games. Some games are worse than others.

I’m playing Devil May Cry 4, so I guess I should expect to see this tearing a lot. So I guess there isn’t much that can be done then.