Hey guys I just want to know if I should upgrade my tb to am HDTV widescreen…
I own an old fat tv CRT at home
So I’m pretty used to the spacing and footsies through a square resolution
However I went to the arcade today and I found it quite troubling to play on those widescreen displays
The whole AA game is entirely different…
So I wanted to ask a few questions
- are widescreen displays the norm for tourneys?
- does ssf4 run better on CRT or LCD monitors?
- does the CRT have a frame delay than the LCD widescreen?
- can the different of a square tv and a HDTV put you at a disadvantage if your not used to it? Or do I just suck?
- should I upgrade TV to a widescreen HDTV or should I not?
Edit: sorry I accidentally entered the post thread button before finishing… Please give me a sec to write it out. iPhone kb sucks…