Headphone jack on custom fightsticks

I plan on making a fightstick from scratch, from what ive been seeing none of the custom fs come with headphone jacks. Are there any methods where one can be added?

get an extension cord is my suggestion.

mounting it would be a problem though. Either let it hang or hot glue (probably go with stronger glue) may work

get an extension cord is my suggestion.

mounting it would be a problem though. Either let it hang or hot glue (probably go with stronger glue) may work

Do know that with an extension plugged in, it will always register as a headset plugged in, even when one is not.
So with that happening, if for some reason you get a wireless headset, you cannot sync it.

I’m not 100% on this since I don’t have a 360 but if I were to try it I’d see if there was a way to desolder the jack from the controller/pcb you’re hacking and extend it with some wire to a small hole drilled in the case. Once I was absolutely sure it was working and had no reason to believe it would fail I’d hot glue it in. Hot glue is surprisingly strong once fully cured.

are u sure for that??

I was planning on using a chimp board, do they sell the little attachments u find in madcatz sticks?

Nope.

Why not just desolder it off the Xbox 360 Controller?
Then use wires to extend it back to the PCB?

You are using ChImp for Dual Mod with Xbox 360?
Or will your Arcade Stick just be PlayStation 3 with ChImp?
Because ChImp doesn’t support for headset to be used on it.

yeah i was planning on dual modding this controller so i could play sf at a friends ps3 while i played on my xbox. Am i asking for too much to having headphones and dual mods?

You can still do it.
I just thought you not Dual Mod.
Because using a ChImp doesn’t mean anything about headset.

Just get an extension like others have said.
Or desolder the piece from Xbox 360 Controller and use wires.