Headphone Question

Ok, I bought these (http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4956150) headphones a while back and recently blew the bass in them.

There is a noise cancellation thing that came with it that I’m considering trying to salvage. Although I don’t know if it would work wired into another set of headphones.

Should I bother getting another set of over the ear headphones (I just figured they had better bass) or just get some in-ear headphones? I’m not exactly sure how the quality of in-ear compares these days.

I’d like to go pick some up today so if someone can link me a pair I can grab in a Best Buy/Circuit City, etc that would be great.

All of those listed are pretty good for their price. If you could find those at your local bestbuy/walmart, great. If not, I guess you could order them if you’re patient enough =P. I have a pair of Sennheiser HD485’s that I got a few years back and still love. I also have a pair of in-ear earphone by Razer for jogging around. Not bad for their price ($10 on Woot.com). Good bass.