Hello and greetings!

Let me first say that this message is not spammed and will not be spammed if this thread so happens to be deleted by a mod.

Hello, I’m a member of the staff over at UFragtv.com and something is happening that I am pretty sure most of the SRK community would enjoy being a part of, or at least watching. I’m including a link to a post made in our forums, I hope that this thread isn’t instantly modfiltered because of it, I know how much of a pain spam thread can be being a mod over at UFrag, so I can’t stress enough how this won’t be spammed. Merely making everyone here aware of an interesting upcoming fighting game tournament and it’s coverage.

http://forum.ufragtv.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=316

Thanks for your time.

Looks nice. I’ll definately watch this tourney, if I’m not busy when it’s going on.

:smiley: Sweet, we hope to see you there.

More information, it will be covering SF4, Third Strike, 2 Turbo HD(R?), MvC2, BlazBlue and maybe KoF12.

were the denjin sbo qual vids ever done?

The link is broken sven!

D: no wai, hold on.

http://forum.ufragtv.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=316

You might be requested to register, but that’s a free process, takes like a half a minute and is no commitment.

Edit: The website was down for about 20 minutes at 4:00am EST, this might be why the link was temporarily broken. Server hiccup, things are now up and running and the link is -not- broken. <3 Promise.

I can ask about this for you and will update this thread with the response I get. Will get you a response asap.

Sounds dope. I imagine it’s an all day event ala Devastation?

It’s going to be really exciting, and should be covered the whole weekend. :slight_smile: Hope to see you guys there.

Where’ve you been, KOH? Haven’t seen you do any blazblue in a minute. :frowning:

You know, this is a damn good question. Where have you been? D: I noticed a severe lack of swagger on UFrag lately. Come back :smiley:

Dios moved this here because we keep FG stuff out of GD, and since both are here and the other is better this one is closed.