[HELP] 2 PS3's and 1 360 on ONE router

Okay, so I have 2 PS3’s and 1 360 on one router. On top of that, I also have 2 computers (Parents computer and the main computer) My PS3 is wired connected to my router, bros PS3 is wireless, 360 is wireless, my computer is wired connected, and my parents is wireless.
I’ve been having problems with a lot of lag while playing online lately. I have my 360 port forwarded properly, wireless connection and when I would test the connection, it would be open nat. When I get into games, that’s where the lag comes in and sometimes I wont even find a match for a couple minutes. As for my PS3, open nat, wired connection, but laggy games. I use DMZ on my router with my PS3 IP address so it can open all the ports. I tried to port forward it, but theres not enough room to add all the ports. As for my brothers PS3, we don’t even bother port forwarding it because theres no more room lol.

So basically I would like to know if there is a way to fix this problem. I have all ports forwarded on my 360, my PS3 is on DMZ, I don’t know what else to do to get smooth connection. I know it’s not my internet because I’m on DSL high speed internet. It cant be firewalls, because I disabled them. Can it be my router maybe? I’m using a Linksys WRT54GS. Maybe my connections being all slow and laggy because of all my consoles/computers all connected to my one router ? Can this be the problem?

To solve my problem, would it be best to get a much better router? What else can I do?
Please help, thanks.

Could try a firmware update and/or hard reset on the router? Any file-sharing / heavy transfers going on when you play? Have you tried using one device at a time with the rest off to see if there is any improvement?

It most likely is your router bro. G speed can only do so much …considering you probably have a computer connected to it as well.

Try investing in an N+ router. I don’t know how much they cost in canada, but theyrr about 50 dollars for a router by belkin over here.

You’ll see increased speed most definitely and it splits the connections evenly.