Being a longtime fighting game player I finally got to work on a fighter. This is a fighting game for 6-10 year olds (Cartoon Network demographic) but I really tried to make it a nice, solid fighter.
Please play and give feedback.
SRK is the best place for fighters so help make mine the best it can be. Here is what I am looking for:
1) Technical Issues (hang, crashes, etc.)
If you have a technical issues please report your:
- Any other relevant issues
If you have performance issues please note:
- CPU speed
- Location (we only have East Coast servers right now)
3) Balance Issues
Try to break the game. Try to find exploits. If you find something abusable please report:
- Character name
- Move(s) used to repeat
- Other relevant issues
4) General Comments
- Anything goes. Please try to be moderately constructive.
Here are a few other questions to think about.
- Were the controls clear?
- Were you aware you were playing other live people?
- What one thing would you add to make the game better?
- What one thing would you remove to make the game better?
- What one thing would you change to make the game better?
Are you adding more than 6 characters?
Yes, we are having a total of 13 characters.
Can I use a controller?
Flash cannot receive controller input. However, you can use programs like Joy2Key to map the keyboard controls to your controller.
Are you saving win/loss?
Yes, your stats are currently being saved if you are logged in. We are going to have personal stats and leaderboards.
Awesome! I will just drop when I am about to lose.
Yeah, we know when you do that too.
Why can?t I play my friends?
Necessary infrastructures (friends lists, etc.) just are not in place right now on cartoonnetwork.com.
I hope you all enjoy the game. My team is going to be working really hard in the next couple of months to make the best the best it can be.