Help charting character stats, input on Ryu needed

Just looking for input on this in general, and for each character specifically.

As stated I’d like to keep discussion for each character in the separate threads I am making in their respective sub forums, and input on the idea in general in the above thread.

Also as stated, despite discussion in this thread being open to anyone it would help me separate the wheat from the chaff if each forum could appoint someone who knows what the hell they are talking about to give me the numbers to plug into my spread sheet.

My garbage numbers for Ryu:

U1
Endurance - 3
Reversal ---- 5
AA ------------ 4.5
Zoning ------- 4
Rush --------- 3
Mix up -------- 2.5
Dmg pot ----- 4
Viability ------- 2.5

U2
Endurance - 3
Reversal ---- 5
AA ------------ 5
Zoning ------- 4
Rush --------- 3
Mix up -------- 2.5
Dmg pot ----- 4
Viability ------- 2.5

Other than the Viability and the Endurance these are little more than place holder numbers. Input greatly appreciated.

The end result of all of this will be a spreadsheet with pull down menus to compare up to three characters like so:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2461/adonmak.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Endurance - 3 - 1000 hp
Reversal ---- 4.5 - 3 frame DP (only 5 frame invinc though and can be beaten by specific safe jump setups)
AA ------------ 5 (srk, crouching fierce, stand fierce, jabs standing roundhouse, etc.)
Zoning ------- 4.5 (Excellent fireballs, ex and insane normals)
Rush --------- 2 (Bad at rushing, lacks mixups and options)
Mix up -------- 1.5 (only one amb crossup, and really, air tatsu and FADC ultra)
Dmg pot ----- 3 (only does semi good damage)
Viability ------- 1 (easiest character to pick up, probably the hardest to truly master at the highest level - you need perfect footsies and zoning, along with daigo reaction time to make ryu truly magical haha)

Don’t you think his many opportunities into Ultra bump up his Damage Potential a bit beyond what his raw numbers suggest? I was thinking of his many Ultra set ups, and his combos into Super, into Ultra, or into both, when I gave him a 4.

Not that I’m standing by that number, I just want it clear that the rating isn’t just for the peak numbers a character can dish out but also the opportunities to do so. Either by punishing mistakes or opening up the opponent’s defense, or what have you.

I think that is where it gets tricky to rate characters such as Gouken and Dudley, they can deal huge numbers but lack in set ups.

I was basing it on his normal damage that he lands through regular combos, damage from frame traps, chips and all that. FADC ultra only does around 300, 400 when it’s fully charged. Although it is easy to land, it doesn’t do much. If it was vanilla ryu, he’d be 4-4.5.