HELP! ggpo on mac vmfusion/bootcamp

Ok so im a sfa3 fan and have been playing it for ages now so decided to get going on the GGPO server to play online…

Problem 1- im on Mac- new imac with intel chips etc so i read up and got myself a copy of VMWare fusion - i got to the point that i could watch matches but not play, my save states etc were all installed but i’d get a black screen when trying to challenge another player- frustrating…

…at this point i was looking at port forwarding which is a bit out of my depth and i wasnt sure if i was on the right lines…

SO

Problem 2- I have now got rid of VMWare fusion and my initial virtual machine (which was a pain in the ass itself!) and gone for bootcamp- which seems a great program - i’ve installed it all properly and both sides of the partition are fully working - the internet is working on the windows side too - i’ve got all my drivers updated (i think) - i have read about it burning a disk for you but in this case it asked for my leopard installer cd and used that- it all fully loaded…

now…

I can connect to the internet (hence im here!) but GGPO just gives me “login failed” i cant even get into the “lobby”

has anyone got this working and can give me further pointers?! HELLLLLLLLLLP!

I can’t help with you VMFusion, but you really should keep in mind that you need UDP packets sent to ports 6000-6010 forwarded to you.