Help modding HRAP3

Hey guys, im fairly new to modding sticks but I also heard it was fairly easy. I dont wanna fork over extra cash for a SF4 TE stick so instead I thought I would go with the risk of modding my HRAP3. Only problem is…I have no idea how to even get started. I read that I should go with a Sanwa OBSF-30 Pushbutton for the basic buttons but is it the same for the start and select buttons? also I wanted to change the ball top as well. Can someone give me a guide as to how to mod an HRAP3 It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

If you’re not going to mod the stick, then just follow my HRAP2 guide (in my signature). Swapping out the buttons is the same for both sticks.

Sanwa OBSF-30 for the buttons
Sanwa OBSF-24 for start/select

35mm is the normal size for balltops, so Sanwa LB-35, Seimitsu LB-35 and LB-39 all work

Awesome, thanks alot man that really helped. how are the Seimitsu buttons compared to Sanwa? Im planning on going with Sanwa buttons but how does it feel compared to the Sanwa buttons? Is it just as quite and responsive?

The seimitsu buttons arent as sensitive as the sanwa. Cant go wrong with either one.

Seimitsu buttons offer a bit more resistance than Sanwas and, as previously stated, aren’t as sensitive as Sanwas.

Great, Thanks alot guys you’ve been a great help :slight_smile: