[Help] Need Help Choosing a PC monitor for both SSF4 and Overall Quality

ASUS VH242H 23.6-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor - Black

Amazon.com: ASUS VH242H 23.6-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor - Black: Computer & Accessories

ASUS VH232H - 23" Wide (16:9) LCD Monitors - Black

Amazon.com: ASUS VH232H - 23" Wide (16:9) LCD Monitors - Black: Electronics

This is mainly for SSF4 since i travel alot. A monitor with the least possible lag.
If either of those arent good, can you direct me to a good monitor for both console gaming (more favor) / pc gaming around $190 after shipping / tax

Well, the 23" was chosen by Evo to be the “most lagless” monitor, not sure if the 24" is the same. Personally I’d get the 24"

If under $200 was my budget, I would just get the EVO monitor.
Newegg.com - ASUS VH236H Black 23" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen Full HD 1080P LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 20000 :1 (ASCR) Built-in Speakers
It has full 1080p, HDMI, and is already known to have virtually no input lag. :wgrin:

Same answer as usual. :rolleyes:

Well I can vouch for what i have

Newegg.com - ASUS ML248H 24" 2ms Full HD HDMI Swivel & Tilt Adjustable LED Backlight LCD Monitor Slim Design 250 cd/m2 ASCR 10,000,000:1

Benefit well its led so super thin, and the extra contrast ratio never hurts espically when your playing such vibrant color art games like street fighter. Definetly no lag over here
Also 2ms is pretty much as low as it gets and there are “myths” that most monitor companies use 2ms just to say its good there actually no way to measure it down to 2ms so its just an estimate from what ive been told.

Or you could go “ol’school” LCD

Newegg.com - ASUS VH242H Black 23.6" 5ms HDMI Full 1080P Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 1000:1 (ASCR 20000:1) Built in Speakers

Either way get from new egg free instant shipping

package always arrive on the 2nd day if not the 1st for me but than again im a new yorker. depending on your area i imagine you will see it on the 2nd-3rd day.

In the market too.

From combing the HDTV lag thread, i found that the following monitors were tested to have virtually no lag and/or a great “game mode”. The problem is half of these are discontinued monitors or really expensive but i share anyway since who knows maybe you can get them. I also cannot comment on if x model ends with Y, will it still have the same lag performance.

Asus VH236H (Evo monitor)
BenQ E2400HD
Samsung XL2370
Samsung 223BW 22"
AlienWare OptX AW 2210 21.5
LG W2453V-PF
LG W2363V/LG W2363D

There are also some of these newer LG’s that have this “through” mode specifically for gamers but couldn’t find any test results.