Help needed charting stats, need input for Guy

Just looking for input on this in general, and for each character specifically.

As stated I’d like to keep discussion for each character in the separate threads I am making in their respective sub forums, and input on the idea in general in the above thread.

Also as stated, despite discussion in this thread being open to anyone it would help me separate the wheat from the chaff if each forum could appoint someone who knows what the hell they are talking about to give me the numbers to plug into my spread sheet.

My garbage numbers for Guy:

U1
Endurance - 2.5
Reversal ---- 1
AA ------------ 3
Zoning ------- 2
Rush --------- 3.5
Mix up -------- 3.5
Dmg pot ----- 3
Viability ------- 1

U2
Endurance - 2.5
Reversal ---- 1
AA ------------ 3
Zoning ------- 2
Rush --------- 3.5
Mix up -------- 3.5
Dmg pot ----- 3
Viability ------- 1

Other than the Endurance these are little more than place holder numbers. Input greatly appreciated.

The end result of all of this will be a spreadsheet with pull down menus to compare up to three characters like so:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2461/adonmak.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

U1
Reversal ---- 2
AA ------------ 3.5
Zoning ------- 2
Rush --------- 2.5
Mix up -------- 3.5
Dmg pot ----- 3.5
Viability ------- 1.5

U2
Reversal ---- 3
AA ------------ 3.5
Zoning ------- 2
Rush --------- 2.5
Mix up -------- 3.5
Dmg pot ----- 3.5
Viability ------- 1.5

Reason why I gave his reversal in U2 a better one than U1 because in certain situations, (Safejumps and FADC Forward off some Dps) a Reversal U2 will grab the opponent which nets Guy some good damage and some approaches may be unsafe, and his AA game is average but EX tatsu and EX Kaiten Izuna give him an edge when it isn’t just using cr. mp or mk, his rush down is average, he has tools to get in but it isn’t easy because almost all of his approaches are risky unless he scores a KD. He has great damage potential alone and great stun potential normally after 1-2 damaging combos and doesn’t always have to spend too much meter but his FADC game is lacking, most of his combos into Ultra get scaled heavily , he has some viability especially with v2012 it could easily be a 2.5-3 but right now I can say 1.5. Though do expect possible changes in 2012.

Awesome, cheers. I hope to have the numbers pretty well finalized, or as finalized as they will ever be, by the time the patch is streamed. Then after 6 months or so do the same for the 2012 patch.

Does the choice of U2 not effect his mix up in any significant way?

Not really because its still able to be jumped out of and the range isn’t huge and we don’t know how much bigger it got in 2012. It can be used in mixups but unless your opponent is sleeping or pressed a button they can just hold up on reaction to the ultra flash. It’s mostly used for punishes.|