Help Question fellas

Ok so recently i brought the Akuma fight pad for 360, come find out it doesn’t register my moves too well unless im pressing hard on the controller, now i would like to know is it any people or shops i can send this thing to in order for it to be repaired? I mean if there is someone out there who built a controller just for fighting games on 360 i would like to know, because i want to play some damn fighting games without having to worry about a control pad getting in my way, and using arcade sticks is useless, because i was never good with them. So any reccomendations?

Why don’t you send it back to mad catz? Did you open it up or something? By the way, don’t e-mail them, call them and talk to a real person. I e-mailed them and didn’t get a reply for about two weeks (I called on the third day after e-mailing). This is what the e-mail contained when i finally got it:

“Greetings from Mad Catz,
Thank you for your continued support of our Street Fighter
products and we apologize for any inconveniences you are having. We
would like to help you solve your problem, but we would first like to
suggest that you check our FAQ section located in this link:
http://www.madcatz.com/faq/default.asp?Action=Cat&ID=30, to see if any
of these solutions will help fix the problem. If they don’t, please feel
free to reply and let us know what’s wrong and all the steps you have
already taken to try and fix the problem. If you would like to speak to
a representative, please give us a call at 1-800-659-2287. Thank you,
and again we apologize for the inconvenience.”

I spoke with a live rep, Vincent I believe his name was, and he sent me another wireless dongle the same day. Took about a week and a half to get to me.

If you still wanna go the repair shop route maybe you should post what city you’re in so people can have a better idea of what might be around your area.

I live in NYC Harlem, and thank you for the reply