Help with Deadpool/Akuma/Taskmaster

If there is a thread for this type of thing, I’d gladly take some redirecting. If not, I was just looking for some general help for my Deadpool (trigger happy)/Akuma(hurricane kick) Taskmaster(up arrow) team. Just things such as best assists, DHC/OTG possibilities, etc.

Thanks!

And heeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeee we go…

First off, Im not sure if there is a living thread for teams anymore… Excuse me if there is…

Second, I hate how you constructed this team… Here is the order and assist I would put it. Deadpool (Quick Work or Katana-rama)/Taskmaster (horizontal arrows)/Akuma (tatsu).

Deadpool has very annoying runaway with Taskmasters arrows. So use his assist alot with ample amounts of jumpback guns… Thats pretty much the gameplan until they get close, then you teleport to the other side and runaway again. Occassional rushdown is also good…

Deadpool has 3 pretty good DHCs with Taskmaster. The first is any combo into happy happy trigger DHC hyper parabolic arrows. The second is any combo into hyper quick work dhc hyper vertical arrows. The third is any combo into hyper quick work DHC Aegis Counter. The third one causes the DHC glitch. To continue the combo, you can either do two things. One, you can jump, you H arrows plus Akuma’s tatsu assist. Assist will pick him up and you can continue the combo. Two, you can simply use Deadpools OTG assist… If you choose the second option, you miss out on the unblockable set-ups with quick work and Taskmaster… So I suggest you work on the first option.

Thats all I got…

I never thought to Quick Work into Vertical Arrows. Thanks for the help dude!