Help with my tattoo

Help with my tattoo
I’m gonna get a tattoo of a cross and a stomata (evil eye) on my back. Either on one of my shoulder blades or in the middle, i dunno.
I was wondering if anyone can help me with the design of the cross and how to incorporate the stomata into it without it looking freaky. I don’t want a big eyeball just staring out, but something a little more subtle.
Umm… if youdon’t know what the evil eye looks like, its just an eyeball basically. A lot of Eastern Orthodox cultures use it, mine being Greek.
So can anyone help me or point me in the right direction for a design of the cross or just give me advice? I want the cross to be 2-d, and kinda old looking, tied together with rope or something to that effect. I don’t want it to be all shiny and new looking.
Anyway, if you’re gonna diss religion or something like that, just take it somewhere else. I really don’t care what you think about religion, and i’m sure that argument has already been posted somewhere.

you draw it first then I’ll re do it I need to see what exactly what your talking about to do it, now it don’t have to be all perfect but just do a basic sketch and I’ll see what I can do ok also if you like tattoos than cheack out mine its in My Reply, it took me forever to draw it but it worked out fine, well anyways draw me a rough sketch and I’ll do the rest ok.