Heroes of newerth!

Hey guys, anyone here play? im a mid 1600psr player looking for people to tmm with. add my account: sexpot

also, if any of you are interested in this dota genre, HoN is currently having a sale on accounts. they usually sell for $30 but right now it’s specially priced at $10. it’s a one time buy, and you have access to all the heroes , unlike LoL where you have to buy any new heroes that come out. If anyone is interested, please feel free to use my referral link :slight_smile:

http://heroesofnewerth.com/ref.php?r=2B3LIGWZ

hella people play hon.

mike ross
marn
jeff shaeffer
frankie3s
pr balrog
hevad khan
fanatiq
flashmetroid
etc.

are you allowed to use referral links on SRK??

Unless something has changed, it hasn’t been a problem in the past.

BTW. I bought it off your referral. Though, I have no idea how to play these types of games.

500 gold coins per referral. Good deal.

I play HoN. Account: Tonpu

Anyone above 1700 in HoN on here? (in MMR, not public games) I’m mid 1700s and wouldn’t mind playing with some decent people =)

I am. I’m looking for 1 person to play TMM with that has similar stats as me. If you have 2+ k:d ratio, 500+ xp/min, 55%+ win lets play!

lol… nvm. im bad compared to that. 1740ish currently with 1.4 KDR lol.

I didn’t do well one game and someone start yelling at me in a foreign language.

I’m still definitely down to play some games with you and other srkers! Anyone down for pub games?

yea add me on knx` or sexpot. although im a 1600 player im still learning and improving a lot since i first started and tanked to 1100 psr lol >_<

Here’s some good news for new players (or people who want to try the game).

IGN Prime (ign premium account) gives a HON trial key that allows you to play for free for 30 days. It also gives you free gold and silver coins and a Dryad Warden skin. IGN Prime does cost money, but there is a free trial you can sign up for.

They also have training videos for new players. After you get Prime, just:

Go to this link: http://login.ign.com/prime/promos/hon/index.aspx
Click on "Learn."
Watch the awesome training videos made by Diva and Ms. Pudding.

They also have special IGN Prime tournaments.

I have like 1650 psr right now, my handle is DProto
I play everyday with some friends, i created a clan and i have 15 dudes in.

i’m bad but I play this game.
my handle is the same: gbursine

Thread maker should change the name of the thread to include the $10 discount price.