Hey guys

Hello guys I’m totally new to the forums as a poster have been lurking here for a while.
I have been playing street fighter for about 2 years now and I’m looking into buying an arcade stick because the xbox 360 controller is killing my thumb :frowning:
I’ve been in one local tournament (Living in Belgium there is almost no scene at all) and it did not go as well as expected.

I’ve heard most of you guys are all friendly and all so hello and nice to meet you :smiley:

Scenes are rare, that’s what online is for. Though I don’t really see a problem, you seem set on getting an arcade stick so just get one. I’d recommend the 360 controller, analog is what I’m best with.

buy a joystick. Your joystick skills will transfer over to the arcade. As long as you are willing to dedicate some time to master it…it’s worth it!

first of all thank you for the help. I have been looking quite some time for a madcatz SE but they seem to be hard to find and there is generally no shop in belgium that I know of that sells arcade sticks or joysticks(Only saw a datel one in a shop once and the tekken wireless one)

Does anyone have any particular store they know that delivers to europe (belgium if I need to be specific) that sells an SE or another stick you would recommend me?

Clear your mind.

Hi man

I’ll give you a link to a professional Street Fighter player from Belgium. Maybe you can ask him where he bought his arcade stick.

http://www.lowlandlions.com/user/profile/SLS/

He is sponsored by LowLandLions, an e-sport company based in Belgium.

Thank you very much I will ask him. :smiley:

Hey man,

I’m from Belgium too, and I think it’s nearly impossible to find a shop that sells arcade sticks in our tiny country… But there are a few online shops that do: consoleshop.be (Belgian, got my TE from them) and bol.com (Dutch). I don’t think they still have the madcatz sticks on stock, but they do have the Hori RAP. Hope that helps!

this is fairly new and if you can’t get a TE then this would be ideal, also if you pre-order now you can get a plexi cover for free to have you own custom art which is great