Hi everyone!

I’ve been a long time reader off and on, but with SSF4 coming up next week, I felt that I should become more active in the community. I used to play games regularly with my buddies in college, but am now 3 years into the settling down with my little lady. Just wanted to extend my hand and say hello to the community that symbolizes the best years of my gaming experiences.

/salute

oh fuck we got other one

So in your time as a “long time reader” did you not see any other introductory threads and learn not to do one?

pics of little lady plz

I mostly just read the street fighter threads. :frowning:

http://retardmedia.com/uploads/2007/09/japanese-midget-girl-hobbits.jpg

I guess I won’t fault you because you dont seem like dumbass(most people who make these threads are)… just that these get trolled to hell… and its a horrible, horrible idea to make one…

braces for impact

This guy has obviously lurked SRK because he knows exactly what most members here want.

Also having a whole page of warnings about getting trolled kind of dilutes the getting trolled and the humor…

Don’t worry… we’ll get a whole new influx of dumbasses when SSFIV comes out tbh I’m not really looking forward to it…falls asleep on railroad tracks