Hi-res Adon Art?

adon

Hey guys, I finally get my TE tomorrow but I dont really like the artwork on it. I plan on getting some custom artwork on it asap.

I have been looking at some of the threads in the tech section for the template and how I should go about getting it done.

That aside I need some top quality images for my custom artwork. I seem to be having some trouble finding hi-resolution images, but I have never been very good at finding good ones for anything.
If any of you can help or point me in the right direction I will be massively grateful.

If there is already a thread about Adon art my apologies but I didnt find one.

Off the top of my head:

Fightersgeneration.com
Creativeuncut.com

Search for Adon there. Deviantart.com probably has some cool Adon pictures too.

thanks for the links, I have briefly skimmed those sites so far and both have given me this image Image: Adon | Super Street Fighter IV Art Gallery
But I was hoping for something different, I do really like that image too and I shall keep searching those sites for more :smiley:

Deviantart.com does have some cool images also. So I shall be grabbing some from there, most likely :slight_smile:

I’m working on a similar thing, heres what I got.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5/ssfivtesmockuptemplatea.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3877/adonssfivwallpaperbytec.jpg <–found this at deviantart, props to the original creator.

aww sweet, I have that image as a background. I would love that on my stick, literally that image no adjustments as I said I suck at finding high res images but that looks like it would be awesome. :smiley:

Though I am still gonna try and make a few, perhaps I shall post them up on here if my friends dont say they suck.

Thanks so much dude !!

There is (sadly) not a lot of Adon art out there. The best you’ll find is Adon art from the Alpha games. You can check out deviantart, but that honestly don’t house thatmany “great” pieces of Adon art.

ye seems a bit of a shame, I was tempted to just go for a Bison one as I like playing him almost as much :smiley: