Hideo Kojima of Metal Gear Solid: Real Life Human Cloning Possible

Whether or not this is true about said Konami’s $35 million cloning project, please take a look at this article. This article look true or false to you?

Konami Spent 35 Million Dollars in 2011 on Clone Research, Hideo Kojima’s DNA Used

It seems the cloning done was not recent but perhaps done many many years ago. Notice the original Hideo Kojima is stated to have been born in 1963 the year of the dragon.

Perhaps it is only part of the story… as U.S. government might be backing Konami with black project funds. Black projects which could include advanced satellite, nanotechnology, HAARP, weather manipulation, mind-manipulation, mind-control, body snatching, demon possession (real, false or mixed), cloning, possible remote viewing. Looks to be part of the occult against Jesus in my honest opinion.

President Barak Obama’s possible link to Solidus Kojima
There’s a debate on who is the 43rd president of the United States - George W. Bush or Barak Obama

HIDEO KOJIMA EXPOSED: Click here to see the different versions of possible Hideo Kojima clones

Click here to see the Japanese pictures of Kojima Hideo

There could be at least 10 Hideo Kojima clones/body doubles.

This video interview with George Green by Project Camelot talks about possible cloning done by the CIA:

[media=youtube]sSYXrWIA618[/media]

Please click to read this CNN article about the U.S. government law enforcement pushing a vote on the bill starting from this week (meaning from Monday November 26 2012, tomorrow I’m assuming)

“Senate bill rewrite lets feds read your e-mail without warrants. Proposed law scheduled for a vote next week originally increased Americans’ e-mail privacy. Then law enforcement complained. Now it increases government access to e-mail and other digital files.”

I think they are trying to stop people like me from exposing the truth to the public. They have been hacking into my online accounts I have a feeling because there are times I was locked out of my own online accounts not really knowing why.

This is my Twitter account, please read it as the information on it could be blocked if the bill is passed. https://twitter.com/icyangelic

It appears that I have been set up to be a “beta tester” for Kojima Hideo’s Ogre Project and I have been dealing with demon possession real and/or fake (can possibly emulated through technology to confuse between real and fake). Read my experiences here:

Click here: Masonic/Illuminati Takeover at Electronic Arts

Click here: Konami’s possible role in the New World Order

Click here: Freemasonry members and Illuminati using demons for telepathic power

It feels like I’m in demonic bondage, like a puppet, with strings attached above my head pulling at me. The bizarre experience started August 28, 2012 at 2:22pm when over Twitter Kojima Hideo said what seems to be the trigger word that initiated it おはようございマンティス。

I would suck Kojima’s dick.

wat

Not much to suck since he’s Japanese. ZING!

Fucking nanomachines.

My god…

Also MGR’s the best. inb4beta

Ok… what the fuck is this shit?

i want to know who made this account so i can ridicule them for not having the balls to post this under their main

Solid Kojima?
Soilidus Kojima?
Liquid Kojima?

Can you put all those pics in spoiler.

Naked Kojima pls

exits thread

The dude seems to be a Freemason Illuminati puppet, Hideo Kojima who worked on such titles as Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, Metal Gear Solid Revengeance, Zone of Enders (one of the characters Anubis), Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (use of the upside down broken cross of Jesus a.k.a. “Nero Cross”), Castlevania: Lord of Shadows, like a trigger person with Barak Obama(http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Les_Enfants_Terribles) in Les Enfants Terribles - like project for the Illuminati.

Konami seems to currently be working on a demon possession project “Ogre Project” for the New World Order. There looks to be three “shadow people” within the top ranks of their company: Note kage = shadow in Japanese language. Kagemasa Kozuki (Kozuki = up moon, lunar), Kagetsugi Kozuki, Kagehiko Kozuki

really? I thought Kojima was part of the Bilderberg group this whole time.

Kojima has the pecs on deck!

SWBeta making alt accounts I see. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also didn’t know Kojima took care of himself so well. RAWR

Konami is a Japanese company which has access to “high technology” and part of an anti-Christian cult from my personal experience and observation. They also seem to have close ties with the U.S. military black projects (where I heard billions of dollars are spent) and may be utilizing HAARP, GPS, bio-measuring devices, magnetic forces, remote viewing, mind manipulation, etc.

Konami seems working with the devil serpent Lucifer-Satan himself and seems to also be testing out technology/software “Ogre Project” which uses demon possession and possibly ‘technology-created fake demon possession’ in order to lead people astray from God the Father and Jesus.

I’d bow down to the new overlords if they had an army of Kojima’s <3 An army of Patrick Stewarts too. <<<<<<<<33333333333333333

Cisco, please go drown yourself in a tub of holy water, thanks.

You forgot your tinfoil hat good sir. they are now on to you