Hit confirm

can anyone explain me about hit confirm and the characters who have it? how do i make it work?

Hit confirm is when you throw a move and it gives you enough time to see if the move hit or it was block so you can cancel in to super/specials.

Character that have hit confirms? Well all-17 characters have hit confirms moves, it just depends on your reflex and reaction, example: some ppl can hit confirm Makoto c.lk xx SAI others don’t, is just matter of reflex and reaction

The only moves that I can hit confirm 90% of the time is Short Short xx Shippu and Strong-Fierce xx Shippu…I’m awesome.

Play… a LOT.

Then play some more.

While some normals are easier to confirm off of than others (Chun d.MK), it’s not something you can just pick up after 5 mins and have it down pat 100%.

Playing lets you practice it over and over, and you’ll start to get the “feel” for it over time. Also, having your ass handed to you after your super is blocked over and over again kinda forces your brain to get the hang of it. :slight_smile:

[quote=Drunken Master]

While some normals are easier to confirm off of than others (Chun d.MK), it’s not something you can just pick up after 5 mins and have it down pat 100%.
QUOTE]

uhh…actually that’s exactly what it is

I didn’t know hit confirming IN GENERAL off everything was able to be learned 100% (which is impossible to begin with) after 5 minutes.

I suck I guess.

Makoto’s standing MP xx SA1 is the easiest hit confirm that I have learned

Ryu’s c.mk xx ShinSho is the easiest for me, shame I never use SA2 Ryu :confused: