HobbyTown of North Charlote Presents "THA SHOWDOWN!"

Location Time & Date:

Aug 22, 12:00pm To 5:00pm

Hobbytown USA at Cheshire Shops
3710-B West WT Harris Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28269
704-509-5717

Entry Fee's: $12.00 (street fighter) and $10.00 (smash brothers)    

General Rules:

For SSF4:  EVO RULES apply

SSF4 played on PS3

Bring your own controller, otherwise standard PS and gamecube controllers are available.

* Smash Brothers Glitching methods are band (Example: Meta Knight dimension cape infinite)

There will be a losers bracket for SSF4

SSBB: Rules

* 3 stock.
* 8 minutes.
* Items are turned to off
* If time runs out, the winner is determined by stock, and then by percentage.
* If both stock and percentage are identical, or a game ends with both players being KO'd simultaneously , then a tiebreaker is played. A tiebreakers is a 1 stock, 3 minute match with the same characters and the same stage.
* All sets with the exception of winner's finals, loser's finals, and the championship are best of 3 matches.  
    * Stalling is banned. 

If any Changes are made I will update as needed.

Thanks and here’s to a great turn out.

Tha Showdown

Awww $hiznite son! Charlotte NC comin out the box with another tournament! August 22nd it’s goin down, get hyped! All you big boyz come n get ur azz wupd by a girl name tink.

cant wait should be fun

This is a terrible date for the SSF4. The largest NC tournament series “Lucky’s” will be happening on the 21st. I’d probably advise you to change the date, or cancel Super.

Its still on

Look i know lucky’s is on that Saturday but that is not gonna stop ours. Do you think lucky started off with the biggest… NO!! so Big turn out or not it is on like DONKEY KONG!! So to any one who’s up for some gaming and wants to see the return of fighting tourneys to NC. I will see you there and to the hatters well hate on. Peace.:coffee: