Honda Videos

e-honda

Honda at 4:25 onwards

[media=youtube]VQFk2OpgkNk[/media]

New SNK vs Juicebox!!!<div><br></div><div>http://youtu.be/mlexa7ajoU0<br></div>

thanks for the upload. I’m trying to level up my honda and I was fortunate enough to run into derrick legend on xbl(no. 3 juri i think). He definitely knew what he was doing. I also learned that I need to do some better combos. how do I find out who hands into ex buttslam works against? or is it everyone and my execution is just ass? anyway. thanks for the upload<br>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/83221/steeltoedloafers">steeltoedloafers</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>thanks for the upload. I’m trying to level up my honda and I was fortunate enough to run into derrick legend on xbl(no. 3 juri i think). He definitely knew what he was doing. I also learned that I need to do some better combos. how do I find out who hands into ex buttslam works against? or is it everyone and my execution is just ass? anyway. thanks for the upload<br></div>
</blockquote>

just check out the Honda Combos thread!! Has all the character specific honda combos, pretty sure it works against Deejay, guile, balrog, and Juri.

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2” style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Doing some testing, finally borrowed a capture card, a PS3 and the game… better late than never, right?</span></font><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkkNC9WgSKk</span></font><br></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><font size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>EDIT: Part two!</span></font><br><span style=“line-height: normal;”>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuvBuazhLZ4<br></span><br>Which camera do you prefer guys, top or front camera?</font></div>

I think I preffer the front one. That means we might expect some juicy stuff, right ?  ;;)<br>I’m working in the combo thread, I’m trying to sort everything, I would really need some help. Btw, really nice stuff on Abel.  <br>

<br><blockquote class=“Quote” style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/50800/Emanuelb">Emanuelb</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>I think I preffer the front one. That means we might expect some juicy stuff, right ?  ;;)<br>I’m working in the combo thread, I’m trying to sort everything, I would really need some help. Btw, really nice stuff on Abel.  <br></div>
</blockquote>

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Thanks Emanuelb, I need more input about the camera, I’m getting mixed answers(so far my top vs front camera “poll” is almost even). I have lots of stuff that I want to do, it’s going to take a while to get everything out of my system. I also want to do some music stuff, lol. For the first video, there’s my thread. For the second video there’s more information here: </span></font><br><br><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>lordDVD Honda Youtube</span></font><br><br><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>To be very specific, I do a piano ending with my pinky for the first c.MK into ex hands, the second is a mixed method (number 2 in the above link) and the third is a slide (number nine in the above link). Finally there’s a back/select into LP plink cancelled into ex buttslam done pressing the kicks with the palm of my hand. </span></font><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>I’ll try to help you too if I have the time! :D</span></font></div>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/62359/Mike%20Robertson">Mike Robertson</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>New SNK vs Juicebox!!!<div><br></div><div>http://youtu.be/mlexa7ajoU0<br></div></div>
</blockquote>

<br>Great game from MrSnk. Those combos, it’s the first time I’ve seen an Ex Hands combo done in a tournament.   <br>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/50800/Emanuelb">Emanuelb</a> said:</div><div class=“QuoteText”>Great game from MrSnk. Those combos, it’s the first time I’ve seen an Ex Hands combo done in a tournament.   <br></div>
</blockquote>

You should watch more of him, EX hands combos and second hit only buttslam into ultra 1 are staples of his game.

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>http://youtu.be/1ftldN5ISkw</span><br><br><span style=“line-height: normal;”>http://youtu.be/a_P5PfqIAWo<br></span><br>Bit on the older side as in a month ago but here are some extra matches. </font>

Lol those 5 Hks in a row. 

I took too long editing this one. Comments are welcome!

That’s should be very helpful against guile (lucky for us, one of honda’s worst). My question is - it works only in the corner ? and how strict is the timing ? (basically how reliable is to perform this unblockable).
The fact that we can get free 300+ dmg combo after a throw are great news.
One more thing: I saw the options you put - shouldn’t be the guard on - all block, instead of auto block ? (the options are in spanish, so I’m not that sure :P). Basically the computer should try to block every hit - so if it still gets hit, it means is an UB.

That specific setup only works in the corner(and in both corners) and it’s very easy to do - I got it on my first try as you can see in the vid. Most of the times if you time it wrong you get a fake crossup, so guile has to block it towards the corner(“backwards”) even tho it’s a crossup.

I’m going to put anotations in all my vids to explain what happens better but what I did is first I recorded Honda jumping towards the corner(and as Guile I jumped towards the corner too). Once in the corner I controlled Honda again and I performed the unblockable using the dummy in “record” mode. I then switched the dummy to “replay” mode and while controlling Guile, I tried to block the setup both ways, then doing flash kick, then LK super, ultra 1 and so on. So what you are saying would work if the characters/roles were inversed and the dummy was the one trying to block it, but I was the one trying to block it.

Alright, that’s what I didn’t understand - I thought you were controlling Honda, not guile. This is really good stuff, I guess Honda players will need to use regular throws more often :slight_smile:

great vids gutabo… loving the unblockable stuff.

thanks for posting this set. That ending was hot. ex headbutt fadc ochio. I’ll have to remember that one.

how do you do your EX HHS’s ? right now im going HP MP LP then just mashing all 3 it seems to work but i miss it sometimes and eat combos. i cant believe you just jumped in twice like that! i have been watching hoodaman and mike ross matches and they just jump in so often i am like never jumping in anymore i kind of have a fear of it… i should start doing it again.