Hori EX2 PS3 Mod?

Has anyone successfully modded a Hori DOA/VF5/EX2/SC4 stick to add PS3 compatibility? The stick is a little small, but I imagine there could be enough room. I did a search but wasn’t able to find anything. Any info is appreciated.

The best thing about the PS3 is that you don’t need a PS3 controller PCB to make it work. Any compatible USB HID pc controller PCB will work just fine.

Bump.

A lot of them will, but not all. I have a few that won’t work.

bumping the topic to see if there is an answer. I was thinking of getting a cuthulu board and stick it in my hori ex2 when i decided to swap out the buttons/stick

Dual Modding with the original Hori EX2 PCB wont work, but if you are doing a total gutting than anything you want to do will be fine.

Cthulhu board will work beautifully. If you want to Dual Mod you will need a Madcatz 360 PCB preferrable a 2007 model if you want a simple trigger hack.

I guess ill just end up gutting out the case and reuse some of the buttons i guess and just get rid of the board and stuff. Any way to reuse the mic jack tho (which is one of the main reasons why i wanna keep using the ex2)

You can take the headset signal from what ever PCB you source for your 360 side and run it to the Ex2’s jack. You’ll need to desolder the plastic moulding that makes up the jack housing and then just run wires to where ever you place the PCB.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?p=6669589#post6669589

Check out Wii repair They are now offering the PS JailBreak (mods your PS3)

Wii Repair is now offering now the PS JailBreak!

1 PS Jail Break = $100.00 ($125.00 if you want it installed)
2 PS JailBreak = $190.00 ($240.00 if you need them both installed)
5 PS JailBreak = $425.00 ($525 if you need them both installed)

Per Order now and save $25.00 !!!
That’s right, for a limited time you can also per order you PS JailBreak
to save an extra $25.00!

Large orders are available; however, you’ll have to contact me to discuss
larger price breaks.

Wii Repair | Vancouver | Video Game Console Repair & Modding Service
778 316 5344

ABOUT THE PS3 JAILBREAK

The PS Jailbreak is a USB plug and play solution that installs in seconds, keeping your valid warranty seal in tact.
Easy to use installer and GUI takes you step by step. Compatible with all production models FAT and SLIM. Supports all regions: USA, JAP, PAL and KOREA
PS Jailbreak disables forced software updates and will never brick your console.Supports all games (it does not allow backups of bluray movies , dvd movies , or past consoles games)
Backup games to your internal hard drive or external hard drive through USB, and boot directly off GUI. Eliminating the need for expensive blueray burners and costly blank media.
Play backups off your hard drives 2x as fast as off the blueray drive. This eliminates lags and glitches to provide you with smoother game play and faster loading times…
Open up your console to a new generation of homebrew applications. Load homebrew apps/games off any USB hard drive/flash drive.
Fully updatable with new features/updates by connecting PS Jailbreak to any computers USB port.

It should be noted that the PS JailBreak and ALL of it’s clones, that were being made over seas, are now in short supply! That’s right, “everyone” says they have a JailBreak system coming, but what they don’t want you to know is that most of the JailBreak units were confiscated over seas by the customs in the countries of origin.

WOW, so I give you the details to my bank account…