Hori Real Arcade Pro 2 SE?

I think this stick looks really cool but I cannot find any info on it. Was it ever even released? Is it Japan exclusive?

They were released for the PS2 (obviously also works with the PS1). This is the most limited stick Hori has made, there were only 400 made and about 40 of them were sent out for marketing purposes.

Isn’t that one of your favorite sticks after the Namco Stick?

I wish I could find someone willing to sell the top and bottom metal panels for the Hori Real Arcade Pro SE. I’m a diehard Seimitsu fan now and even though the Hori Real Arcade Pro 2 SA has the same mounting bracket and the like, I’d MUCH rather have it read SE than SA.

Yes. It is my favorite stick in my collection.

Not favorite to use though.

Hmm, what’s the difference between the PS-14-GN and PS-14-GX? Did a quick search and it seems to have a bigger microswitch. Different spring?

which is your favorite to use, just out of curiosity?

Seimitsu PS-14-GX is equivalent to Sanwa OBSF-30RG.
The Microswitches in these use spring and magnet.
Regular Microswitch use spring and metal ball.

I’ll just say something more since you typed Seimitsu PS-14-GN also.
PS-14-GN is Screw-in, PS-14-GX is Snap-in.

I believe I heard somewhere that MarkMan’s favorite stick to use was a toss up between either the Mad Catz Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition or his Namco Arcade Joy Sticks; I can’t recall which one. I don’t want to answer for him though, so let’s wait for his official response.

Also, thanks for that information on the rarity of the Hori Real Arcade Pro SE MarkMan. I had no clue that they were that rare! :wow:

I like using the Namco!

But also, this stick was voted in the top controllers of all time via Famitsu magazine!

Markman,

As big of a fan of Tekken as you are, I don’t really see how you can use seimitsu parts for Tekken, sanwa parts are much more fluid. Maybe it’s because it is what I’m used to when I play Tekken both at home and at Planet Zero. But if you’re able to play on seimitsu for Tekken, that’s cool

I know a lot of ppl who use Seimitsu for TEKKEN. It just comes down to preference :wink:

Would it be possible to see a Seimitsu TE in the future?

Technically speaking, it is definitely possible if you have it modded. :smiley: