Hori Soulcalibur 2 Stick Template Request

As some people say, 3rd time is the charm; Can someone help me with the template for this stick:

I’ve been looking for a template for this for a long time without results, and that’s the most readily available moddable stick here (I’ve had mine since about a year ago and convinced most friends to buy and mod it), but I haven’t been able to change the art because of the lack of a template. Please, if you know if this template exists and where it is, I’ll be really grateful.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sorry, I’ve never seen a template for this stick but I know of a friend who owns this stick (unmodded, I might add). Is it as readily moddable as the Mad Catz SE / TE? If so, I might consider getting one myself.

It’s not hard to mod, but you have to replace the Hori stick with a Sanwa, as the Seimitsu are longer and require doing a hole in the metal sheet at the bottom of the stick. Other than that, the process is:

1.- Remove the default stick and buttons (you need to desolder the buttons from the PCB).
2.- Remove a part of the plastic inside the stick where the stick was (to make enough space to make the new stick fit in there).
3.- Drill at least 2 holes in the metal sheet to screw down the stick (basically you use the metal sheet as a mounting plate).
4.- Screw the stick in place and insert the new buttons.
5.- Do the wiring process
6.- Close with caution.

And that’s it. Steps 2 and 3 might be counter-intuitive (step 2 is basically done by melting a square of plastic with the soldering iron), but once you do it once, you get the hang of it. Let me know if you want more info about this.

Bump, please help!