Hori VLX Kuro Brand New - $280 shipped

Hi everyone,

Back with more stuff. I’ve relocated to SoCal (Orange County) and am settled in and ready to offload a few more things. People that have purchased things from me in the past know that I take care of my items and I ship very quickly. Everything ships with FedEx 1-3 day delivery from SoCal.

PMs will be responded to in the order they are received. No responses within 48 hours will be skipped to the next in line.

Thanks for looking and here we go!

New Items

1. Hori VLX Kuro - $280 shipped to CONUS
    Here’s what you need to know:
  • Never used
  • I don’t have pictures because they are already double boxed ready to ship. You’re getting a brand new VLX in the box.
  • I have two of these for sale.

Old Items Still for Sale:**

1. Rollie Sanwa Flash 1 sets - $30 shipped each.
  • Never used
  • Comes with the pcb, the 5v pin wire, and dustwasher set.
  • I have 4 sets of these. Make me a deal for all of them.

Pics:
rollie flash

SOLD**

1. MAS Stick - PS4/PC/Xbox 360 Compatible (Technically also PS3) - SIZZOLD.
Spoiler

http://livingwithjohnchoi.com/pics/mas1.jpg

• Compatible with Xbox 360 (Mad Catz Fightpad PCB) and PS4/PC (Hori Fighting Commander 4). Switch is installed where the cord exits the case. If you REALLY need PS3 support, you could open the MAS stick and flick the switch on the Hori FC4.
  • Brand new buttons. This stick was wired this past weekend.
  • Used Happ Perfect 360. I completely took it apart, cleaned it thoroughly, reapplied some silicone lube, and it works fantastically. Lots of life left in this. Feels like BUTTER.
  • Original MAS paint and overlay. In very, very, very good condition, but has a few very small nicks here and there. You can see in the pictures - but overall, this thing looks awesome and plays amazingly.
  • The sides are green and the front and back panels are black.

Pics:
mas1.jpg
mas2.jpg
mas3.jpg[/details]

1. Hori HRAP VX-SA - Xbox 360 with PS3 support through chImp - SOLD[details=Spoiler]
  • This used to be my go-to stick so it definitely has some mileage on it. General signs of usage, few nicks here and there, some wear on the bottom metal plate, no major cracks or issues. Still have the rear cable compartment cover!
  • USB cable was replaced with an Xbox 360 cable. It’s grey with a black breakaway. Functions perfectly but has mismatched colors.
  • All Sanwa buttons and JLF installed. The JLF has been taken apart, cleaned and relubed and it plays pretty great. Buttons have some mileage but still work great.
  • Overlay was replaced with a Sega Blast City overlay. As you can see in the picture, it doesn’t cover the entire area, just the metal panel part.

http://livingwithjohnchoi.com/pics/vxsa1.jpg

Pics:
vxsa1.jpg
vxsa2.jpg
vxsa3.jpg

1. SSF2X - Super Street Fighter 2X JPN Green - SOLD!
Spoiler

http://livingwithjohnchoi.com/pics/superturbo1.jpg

http://livingwithjohnchoi.com/pics/superturbo2.jpg

This is a legit battery board. Battery was replaced roughly 12-16 months ago. Label is in pretty good shape but is peeling a little bit in the corner. It’s also been hand cleaned and there’s pretty much no dust anywhere. Case a has a little bit of smoke residue from Japanese arcades. Was the original price I paid for it. If you need battery-free, I can help you as well. [/details]

1. Hori RAP4 KAI for PS3/4 (2X) - BOTH SOLD!
Spoiler

• I have two of these. One of these is brand new. The other has been opened once but is effectively brand new as well.
  • $130 is for one of these sticks shipped.

http://www.livingwithjohnchoi.com/pics/rap4.jpg

1. JROK RGB-> Component Encoder - SOLD
Spoiler

http://livingwithjohnchoi.com/pics/jrok1.jpg

This is a working pull from a supergun I bought on Neo-Geo. Comes with appropriate cables. NOTE: This is strictly for RGB->COMPONENT, not composite or svideo.

1. PS360+ with PS2 Cord - $40 shipped each set.

[details=Spoiler]Here’s what you need to know:

• These are new or basically brand new.
  • Comes with PS2 cord. great for legacy consoles.
  • These are the 2.03 version (old version)
  • I have 3 sets of this. Make me a deal if you want all three.

http://livingwithjohnchoi.com/pics/ps3602.jpg

Pics:
ps360+ with ps2 cord

1. PS360+ with japanese wiring harness - SOLD

• Pretty much brand new, though installed in a stick that was never used.
  • Comes with japanese wiring harnesses to be installed instantly. You will need wires for back and home though.
  • This is 2.03 version (old version)

Pics:
ps360 with wiring[/details]

1. Sega Saturn HSS-0130 Dual Stick with extra Blast City 1p Panel - $350 + shipping

• Authentic 1p Sega Blast City panel installed with brand new Sanwa JLF and Sanwa Screw In Buttons
  • Configured with PS360+ (2.03v), compatible with many consoles
  • White shell is in good condition with a little bit of yellowing on half of it. Bottom metal panel is missing one rubber foot but is easily replaceable.
  • Comes with original Sega Saturn Astro City panel populated as well as original Sega Saturn PCBs if you want to restore it. Astro City panel has a chip on the left side and minor rusting.
  • Box was used to ship to me, so it does not look pretty. However, I will double box it to ship it to you. Shipping likely won’t be cheap.

Pics:
hss1
hss2
hss3[/details]

1. CPS3 3rd Strike Kit with Metal Shield - SOLD

• BATTERY REPLACED 7/4/2015
  • CPS3 board, SCSI CD-ROM Drive, Security Cart, All Cables, and Metal Shield all included
  • Burned 3rd Strike 990512 Version A Disc loaded and ready to play

Pics:
3s1.jpg
3s2.jpg[/details]

1. NEW OLD STOCK Mad Cats SFxT V.S. Edition Stick for Xbox 360 - $180 shipped
Spoiler

• It’s new in box. You can see the seals in the pictures.
  • It works for Xbox 360.
  • If you want one that has a tek-innovations plexi + cerberus for ps3/pc compatibility, look at my older items.

http://livingwithjohnchoi.com/pics/vs1-small.jpg

Pics:
vs1.jpg[/details]

1. Mad Catz SFxT V.S. - Xbox 360 with PS3 support through Cerberus PCB - SOLD

• Brand new. I only opened the stick to A. install the Cerberus, and B. install the Tek-Innovations Plexi. It’s basically brand new with mods.
  • I plugged it in only to make sure the stick is functioning. Other than that, it sat in storage.

http://livingwithjohnchoi.com/pics/vs1.jpg

Pics:
vs1.jpg
vs2.jpg

1. CPS3 Multikit (Darksoft) with 3s Loaded - $365 shipped[details=Spoiler]

• CPS3 board, SCSI CD-ROM Drive, Modded Security Cart, and CD Rom Cables Included. (SCSI Cable is a Replacement Cable.)
  • Latest Darksoft Custom SH-2 Disc Loaded with 3S Version A Installed. Ready to Play Immediately. Cart is the Custom SH-2 Version, and 3S has played flawlessly for me.
  • Setup is fully functional and has NO BATTERY, meaning you’ll never have to worry about it dying on you.
  • Someone etched some numbers in the bottom left of the plastic casing on the cart. No big deal, but you might not be able to see it in the pictures.

Pics:
3s1.jpg
3s2.jpg
3s3.jpg
[/details]

1. Green (JPN) Super Street Fighter II X Grand Master Challenge B Board - $250 shipped[details=Spoiler]

• It’s on a battery still.
  • It’s 100% authentic.
  • It’s clean as hell. One of the nicest B boards I’ve seen.
  • BATTERY WAS REPLACED YESTERDAY (I accidentally wrote 1/15 instead of 1/16 on the battery. I’ll put a label on it.)
  • If you’d like a battery-free version, please let me know.

Pics:
st1.jpg
st2.jpg
st3.jpg[/details]

1. NEW Mad Catz TE2 for PS3/4 with Tek-Innovations Plexi and Yellow Sanwa Buttons - sizzold[details=Spoiler]

• It’s a Mad Catz TE2 for PS3/4. You already know what it is.
  • I replaced the plexiglass with the Tek-Innovations Plexi so it doesn’t slide around.
  • I used yellow sanwa screw-ins so everything is held into place very nicely. I shaved some of the plastic on the Sanwa button ring to allow for it to fit next to the JLF mount.
  • It’s never been used for a session - just modded and tested.

Pics:
te2.jpg[/details]

3rd Strike General Discussion Thread

I approve of the VX-SA art. GLWS

PM sent.

+1 bump for a great seller. Super friendly guy, easy to negotiate with, and the stick he sold me works great!

Check your PMs for final sale info. :slight_smile:

bump for new items

bump for new items

damn i wish i had the money to buy that cps3 kit off you :frowning:
free bump

Interested in the VS stick, but I’m living in Canada. I’ll shoot you a PM.

currently shooting off emails and pms about managing to pry that 3s kit from you.

omgomgomgomgomg

That 3S kit is indeed something very serious :smiley:

Still have the vs stick? I want it.

Bump with new items.
I finally wrapped up my move to socal and have been able to settle down and catch up on things. New PMs will be responded to.

I suppose international shipping is out of the question? I’m located in Australia.

Got the VS stick. Great packing and fast shipping, wow. Thanks Yoooooon.

Congrats on the pickup, I wanted so badly to snap that up but just didn’t have a use case for it. Cleanest VS I’ve seen on here in quite some time.

Free bump for a great seller!

I got my item in perfect condition, and way faster than I expected.

Thanks yoooooon!

PM sent about the TE2.

bump with new 2 new hori vlx kuro sticks.