Hot asian girl + Big Boobs + Chapstick

hey guys I entered into a contest for chapstick and made this video. Help me win the 5k!!! It would be very much appreciated if you took the time during the video to hit the green thumbs up on the chapstick advertisement. Please spread this, thank you for your support!! Its only a Minute long
[media=youtube]9aJWrMfQoNE[/media]

You can see the other competition at
www.youtube.com/chapstick
Just click the Vote tab

When people beg for ‘likes’ on their videos, I always give them the thumbs down. With any luck, it’ll catch on and the PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LIKE MY VIDEO bullshit will end.

Also, that sucked.

double post.

Why use the delete button when the edit button will do it just fine

Oh wait

nooooo dont be a gay and help a ninja out…Tell you what ill play you a round in SSF if i win you give it a thumbs up : )

nooooo dont be a gay and help a ninja out…Tell you what ill play you a round in SSF if i win you give it a thumbs up : )

I lost my groove do you think that asian chick can give it back?

i will link her fb page to you if you vote lol

SSF2? Or maybe SSF2T?

Lol Im not excactly sure what im liking here.
And by that i mean what was your part in all this
are you actually part of the video, Or are you the editor
However i gave it a thumbs up not going to do me any harm and the video was edited and shot pretty smoothly.

Neither, you silly boy. He’s obviously talking SSF4.

Obviously.

I wrote/directed/edited/produced lol Thanks though

More pics of the girl are required for me to upvote this. Having Justin Wong at the end rap was almost enough to do it, but the pics should seal the deal.

imo.

More pics of the girl are required for me to upvote this. Having Justin Wong at the end rap was almost enough to do it, but the pics should seal the deal.

imo.

Haha. I’m glad I wasn’t the only guy who thought the Asian guy at the end looked like Justin Wong.

i liked it for you just because it was funny

i liked it for you just because it was funny

thumbs up for justin wong lookalike, also jailbait!

ok i voted thumbs up, where’s here facebook nude pics

She’s a cutie