Brought to you by www.gmma.us
Flyer : http://img707.yfrog.com/img707/1561/tournamentflyer3copy.jpg
DATE: Friday. April 9, 2010
TIME: Doors open at 3. Tournaments commences at 5:30 sharp (Roll call begins @ 5PM)
ENTRY LIMIT: None
ENTRY FEE: $10 per game
Tekken 6 (PS3)
Street Fighter 4 (PS3)
- We will have a projector and TV both running separate tournaments simultaneously
- If an opponent is signed for both tournaments (Street Fighter & Tekken), he or she will be redrawn to play fight another opponent. We will work with you so that you may play both.
- For the first round, names will be randomly drawn.
- Brackets will be set up after the completion of the first round for both games.
- Each player is permitted ONE rematch per round. The player must deposit $2 dollars into the jackpot to declare a rematch.
- During the finals, each player is given TWO rematch opportunities. No more.
- Standard Playstation 3 controllers will be used as default. Players are permitted to provide their own controller and/or joystick
- The finals will be played on the projector for both games.
- Single elimination
- Round time: 60 seconds
- Rounds per match: 3
- Each tournament has a fixed cash prize of $100
- The jackpot includes a fixed cash amount of $15. The rest of the jackpot will consist of rematch fees submitted by the players.