How do fit two 22 guage wires on a .110 quick disconnect

I just got the .110 quick disconnect for my sanwa obsf 30 buttons, but I don’t know how to fit two wires on the same quick disconnect, is there a way to bend this out??

strip the ends of both wires long, about 3/4 of an inch. Twist them together and fold them over, then crimp in the disconnect.

^what he says^

to make sure it’s there indefinately, you can always solder them together and/or solder both to the QDC.

@Slawrence I get that you are new here, and have lots of questions… but something as simple and basic as this? If you are honestly asking this question you really shouldn’t be messing with wiring until you do a little research first on basics instead of being spoon fed EVERY step.

Google, youtube, and search the forums… help yourself first.

I’m sorry for this, i brought this on myself for making it complicated, won’t happen again

it’s not that complicated buddy, it’s just some people don’t research first before posting…

but regarding about you’re question, I’m assuming you’re using this technique for your ground wiring right?

yes i got it now thanks

I guess he was talking about the insulated QD, I can t put 2 22awg wires in those too, it s too narrow.
non-insulated work fine though.

Nah. He posted a pic of the QD. It’s not the tube type.

I gotten 22 awg wire to fit in tube type QDs before.

Two lengths of 22-24 gauge stranded wire fits in fine into 0.110 QD’s… I never had to solder stranded wiring together; just carefully intertwine the thin strands of wire between two cut lengths and carefully crimp the 0.110 QD after you put the wiring into the metal tubing area. IF you crimp well, the wire shouldn’t slip at all during the life of the joystick. (IF the crimping isn’t working well for people, they either need to get better tools or be more careful when they’re crimping the QD’s. It’s usually the latter case.) People usually connect two wires within 0.110 QD’s when they want to loop wiring around common ground terminals on 30mm pushbuttons. It saves on both the amount of wiring you have to use and the number of common ground posts used on third party PCB’s like the Cthulu.

It’s more complicated and takes extra time to do common ground looping among the pushbuttons but it does keep the inside of the joystick case freer from the extra clutter you get when you cut and install 12-16 long lengths of wiring for button terminals. There are also fewer terminal posts on the PCB you have to be worried about if you’re using a third party PCB like the Cthulu or PS360+. Those terminal posts fill up with multiple wiring quickly if you don’t ground loop the common terminal points on the pushbuttons! IF you ground loop on just six buttons, you don’t have to use wires for common ground’s on four of the buttons and end up only using two common ground terminals. The number of wires you don’t have to use common ground posts for increases to six with eight button installations if you ground loop in that case.

I have to stress though that you should probably use stranded wiring with joystick mods/custom builds. Stranded wiring works better with padhacks – it solders more securely to connection points – and it doesn’t have the tendency to break/fail completely like solid core wiring does. Also, when you are intertwining separate piece of insulated wiring, stranded holds together better than separate pieces of solid core wiring. More pieces of wiring to wrap around each other generally makes a more secure connection between two pieces of insulated cabling that you don’t have to solder in every case…