How do I call this kind of characters like Ryu/Ken/Gouki/Sagat?

I am a Japanese SF4 player,my English is not so well,please try to understand what I am talking about.
The characters who use fireball and dp,such as Ryu/Ken/Gouki/Sagat,how to call this kind of characters in English?
Also,the characters who can suddenly close to you,such as Cammy/FeiLong/Adon,how to call this kind of characters in English?

The characters who input 46p/28p for special moves,we call them Charge characters,so how should we call the characters who input 236p/623p?

THX!

Ryu/Ken/Gouki(English = Akuma) are called "Shotos"
Characters who are trying to quickly get close to you are called “rushdown” or “pixies” but they are often broken down further into other archetypes. Some are more aggressive or rely on frame traps (Cammy) others rely more on their neutral game and footsies and whiff punishing moves (Fei Long)

Characters who use 236 or 623 are usually just called “motion” or “standard” as they are more common.

Usually:
Fireball + Uppercut = shoto characters
Characters who can get close to you quickly = rushdown characters (probably what you mean?)
46 = charge
236 = motion

How do the Japanese call characters like Ryu/Ken/Gouki/Sagat?

Knowing Japan? Probably on a cell phone.

western called those guys as “shoto”…and these character are 80s gay favorable since 1985.

does japanese hates el fuerte, cody, viper, hawk, abel, and hakan?
(i mean those so called random-mix-up-guessing-game character which are much dispised by 80s gay)

I don’t want to know what 80s gay is. Regular 80s fashion is flamboyant enough. :expressionless:

assholes thats what i call `em

I think El Fuerte doesn´t have many friends.

where did you get this coimc?

@Onerblack:
The name of this comic is:“Super Street Fighter Volume 1: New Generation”.
You can get it from Amazon or wherever they would sell it.

Spoiler

http://www.amazon.com/Super-Street-Fighter-Volume-Generation/dp/1926778545/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364398607&sr=8-1&keywords=Super+Street+Fighter+Volume+1%3A+New+Generation

Thank you, time to google it. :slight_smile:

Poor Elf. He got my sympathy…the hatred pelt towards him came from every angle.
(players, other characters within capcom universe, his restaurant colleague including his commis and saus chef, ono himself, chris “the pork” svensson, etc…)

in chinese shotos is ‘波升’ charge is ‘蓄力’ and rushdown is ‘突进’

Ryuken types.