How do I convert these files into regular MP4/windows media or realplayer videos

I downloaded these files from my camera whic recorded media files and they are TS (AVC) format but they were blank as opposed to have an windows or realplayer icon and I cant watch it without the assistance of a program called PMB

as I clicked the files in my PC folder which would be the video I recorded I got this message

Windows has the following information about this file type. This page will help you find software needed to open your file.

**File Type: **MPEG 2 Stream File
**File Extension: **.m2ts
**Description: **A High-definition, Blu-ray Disc Audio/Visual (BDAV) formatted video files. You may search the following Web site for related software and information:

so how do I convert the files to MP4 or just to play windows media or real player, I am not very PC minded but if someone could help me I would appreciate it as I

This is tricky as the newer HD Blu-ray Audio/Visual format video files have some tough copyright protection crap.
Man I hate DRM.

As this is going into a grey area for Tech Talk Rules I an not going any further.

I do suggest Google

Also does you camera can save files in OTHER formats?

yes it can BUT I have only discovered it after I have done my whole trip to America

Try searching for “.m2ts converter” on Google. There’s more than enough software for this.