How do i put artwork into my buttons?

Does anyone know how i can put artwork into my buttons? Does this work on Sanwa buttons?

Before making new posts see if your question already been asked and answered first.

Check this Link for Rules, Guides,Tutorials and FAQs. Its actually one of the rules to check here first before posting.

Info Thread: Rules, FAQs and Tutorials Inside. (NO BUYING/SELLING IN TECH TALK)

You can also use the search function in the forum or do a cross refrance of Shoryuken.com with the topic you want in Google.

Search for clear Sanwas

just wanted to up this thread because i myself can’t seem to find the tutorial for putting art work on sanwa buttons. they’re far differ from seimetsu ones. please help

How is it different? Both use 2 small tabs to hold the button assembly together. And the tutorial to do that, would be in the link posted by Darksakul.

Best Ultimate Tech Talk Hang Out Loud Edition Season V

Clear sanwa buttons have a cap that has to be pried off with something sharp like a small thin screwdriver, then the pluneger comes apart into 3 pieces.

Considering how easy it was to put artwork into my 24mm Seimitsu smoke grey buttons WITHOUT using a mini-screw driver, I have to wonder what Sanwa’s thinking was on designing its skull buttons this way!

Oh well… When I have the cash, I’ll probably try some of the Sanwa buttons. I am a bit more inclined to go the Seimitsu route for some projects because of the availability issues on the Sanwa 24mm transparent buttons. The fact that the plug-in Seimitsu skull buttons are cross-compatible with the SW-68 switches makes those an easier buy in some cases…