How do you bypass the hit counter limit of about 18 hits?

The topic title explains my question. I see people all the time just continue with combos without having the opposing character escape it automatically. I’m a little new to this so bear with me :slight_smile: I tried searching around and couldn’t find anything… Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Um, there is no hit counter limit of ~18 hits?

Hmm…When doing a combo with a single character I meant. For example when I do the corner foot dive combo with D.Doom, They will get reset at about 18-20 hits unless I end it in a hyper combo. Is this maybe only in training mode? Idk…

hit stun decreases the longer your combo goes. there aren’t that many “infinitely long” combos but they are pretty rare. <br><br>some moves will be able to combo into other moves no matter how long the combo takes, and that is how some characters have longer combos<br>

<br><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/58722/spongemonkey35">spongemonkey35</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Hmm…When doing a combo with a single character I meant. For example when I do the corner foot dive combo with D.Doom, They will get reset at about 18-20 hits unless I end it in a hyper combo. Is this maybe only in training mode? Idk…</div>
</blockquote>

<br>you can relaunch 2-3 times in your bnb for doom, if you want more dmg you gotta do optimal combos, since theres no video and your kinda vague thats all I can say, also tac combos have no hitstun<br>http://youtu.be/Nau_rWtzlAg heres a random doom combo video, if you notice he does a lot of hits before the relaunches early in the combo<br>

TACS have no hit stun <i>decay</i>, not no hit stun. <br>

it’s more like TACs aren’t affected by hit stun decay, as they still maintain the timer, they just don’t look at the timer for altering hitstun.<br>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/26822/phantasy">phantasy</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>it’s more like TACs aren’t affected by hit stun decay, as they still maintain the timer, they just don’t look at the timer for altering hitstun.<br></div>
</blockquote>

True, although I believe TACs also reset the timer on the tag, even though it does run in the back ground. Anyway, I just had to attempt to stop someone from using hit stun as a Marvel only term and associating the term with the HSD subsystem. I see that too often already.<br>