How dumb can you be?

i tought this was hilarious
when the ipads 2 first came out someone at the at&t store said his boy brought ipad 2 with a iphone 4 for 500(cash) both new and sealed at the flea market from some random dude walking around when he got home and unwraped it, it was a floor tile in the ipad 2 box and the iphone 4 was fake and then the guy rushed back to find the guy and he was no were to be found i couldnt stop laughing

idk what i shoulda named the thread lol

have any of you guys got jerked like this b4?

what.

Please, Your Brain.

lol it was a story i remember’d when i read of of good ipad 2 deal someone got on another forum

tl;dr: Guy’s friend bought an iPad 2 and Xbox at a fleamarket (in the box). Went home, opened the box, contents were not there. Went back to confront the man, and man disappeared. Shenanigans occurred; it happen to you, dawg?

That’s like the Lemonhead Delight, where you lick off all the yellow and you sell the white part to crackheads lol

[media=youtube]g-1YN1tIbLQ[/media]

try again motha fucka

lol na that shit aint happen to me i woulda told him to open it to see whats inside b4 i even considered it thats why walmart if you return a sealed game or dvd they open it to make sure you didnt srink wrap it and return it empty like people were doing for a while

Can’t tell if troll

Or just stupid

who? me? because i am not stupid just sharing something i thought was funnny and for a troll just look at my profile

Lol.

Anyone ever have the white van trick done on them? It happened to me twice, almost three times, then I went online to find more about it and one guy said he knew a guy that got got by them. They try to sell you tvs out the back of a van for “beer money” ($300 each)… There’s two dudes: One driving and one in the passenger seat, lil sidekick, yelling stuff like “yeah man!” the whole time. I knew something felt odd about the way they were acting…

lol

some guy tried that with me like 3 years ago on December 23rd…I’m going to the bank, and he’s like “hey you wanna buy a $2500 stereo system cheap?”

I lol’d

I got a kickass DiVinci home theatre system for cheap from a white van. They sound amazing! :smiley:

i bought the ipad 2 at the apple store and it was sex

When I think of gullible people being tricked, I immediately think of this a news story. In the news story, a man poses as a doctor and convinces a woman that the only way he can apply ointment is with the tip of his penis. This went on for months.

[media=youtube]fJuNgBkloFE[/media]

[media=youtube]lgoXUzIwXk0[/media]

What’s a book?

[media=youtube]PGywIAXAvbE[/media]
Some people are pretty stupid.