How is sf hd remix on 360?

hd-remix

any reviews for specifically online play? such as lag, and do droppers get a lost?

I compare it to the x-band days of the SNES.

Its great.

Well, personally, I strongly feel th

Everything is pretty much the same except online play has way less lag on 360.

Online play is really good imo with minimal lag. There are drop issues with the game but I don’t really know if it’s related to the internet connection or game itself and whether the dropper will result in a loss.

The netcode is fantastic. I’ve only had lag once but it was because my internet way dying. The DC/dropping sucks though. If the player disconnects then you both get a loss. People do it a lot in ranked matches.

so far so good

I was hoping they added a bit of Spice to the game. I mean 1200 for almost just better graphics is kinda awkward. Why not add some more modes?

^ wtf is this guy on

“Join Date: Dec 2008”

Clenches teeth and grimaces

Go back to gamefaqs.

Lol. I wish I was on to something.
Not from Gamefaqs, sadly.

Just go play SF and mash your buttons. Rofl

I wish you were on to not posting nonsense.

BTW, I have your xbox live name now (Count Vyers). If I ever see you online, I’m going to show up and clown you in front of who ever might be in the room. I will continue to do this until I don’t see you online.

b^^^^^^^

But the thing is can you beat him in STHD, is the real Question.

This is 2008, what do you really expect for $15?

You really cant go wrong for 15 bucks. It would be different if they treated this as a “actual” retail price game, then I would be skeptical.

It’s doing well! :smile:

edit: shit I already trolled this thing hahah

Very nice way of showing how "no life you are"
Wow, I never heard such a no life quote In my life.

I look forward on seeing that. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
(This will be my Quote of the week)
"BTW, I have your xbox live name now (Count Vyers). If I ever see you online, I’m going to show up and clown you in front of who ever might be in the room. I will continue to do this until I don’t see you online."
Hahha Priceless

^ Well if you have an issue with the price don’t buy it.

I already have it. I just wanted a little most stuff packed in. But Yeah I love it though. This game is enough for a fighting game to make me wait though SF4. :woot:

@Rush down, How about I invite you to a game, so you could do all the clowning? Oh man can’t wait!