How Is This Possible

yun

i was watching the tosaka vid and at the end it shows yun beating the crap out of alex and gets a 89 hit super finish. i cant see how that is possible unless he used system directions.

some one please tell me how this was done

its a stun combo you can do whatever its not possible in a real match of course

It’s actually kara cr.jabx26 or something like that.

The second GJ combo is a bunch of kara st.lk’s, cr.jabs, and some other stuff here & there.

It’s possible to do a combo LIKE that in a match, but not nearly as big. You just need to watch your spacing so the lunge punch only connects twice.

i see so you must have the right spacing through out the whole combo or u will screw up. i would like to see it used in a real match

pyrolee vs. ibuki12 at SBO2.

get @ me if you want the match

yeah that would be nice email it to me @ amuse123@hotmail.com if you would be so kind

can you also send it to akthamali@hotmail.com

thanks

oh , i’m also interested…
firewaster@gmail.com , if possible …

Add me to the list please

griml0ck409@gmail.com

Thanks.

i’ll up the vid to yousendit and pm it to everyone tomorrow i totally forgot about it

Neg rep for you, slacker! :smiley:

Thanks True_Tech.....I appreciate it :-)

I’m in too aoshidelmal@hotmail.com thanks!!

aight its cool just dont forget i havent been online in a while so i wouldnt have know if u did send it. Much thanks in advance

uploading now everyone make sure when you get the link to copy and paste in a new browser i’m taking the http:// out on purpose cause it makes the link last longer for some reason

Send me the link too, or just post it…