I’m considering buying my 3rd arcade stick. I think its kinda silly to own more than one arcade stick, but I just can’t help myself. I just want to collect the best looking arcade sticks. How many fightsticks/arcade sticks do you own? Which one is your favorite? I personally like the Mad Catz Pro stick because of the arm rests.
2 Eightarc Fusion Ebony sticks
- These are my personal Favorite to use at home. They’re big, spacious and dont shift around to much on me.
2 StreetFighter 4 Madcatz Fightstick SE (that i customized with SkullGirls artwork http://imgur.com/a/1VwoO#0)
- I still need to finish dual-modding these as my summer project.
- I mainly use these at work when i play during lunch breaks. They’re small and portable compared to the Fusions
- hrap3, hrap 3 sa , and a madcatz sfxt pro. Right now I’m diggin the pro. Feels closest to the vewlix cab compared to my hraps.
3 also. HRAP EX-SE, HRAP EX (modded all sanwa, JLF w, cherry switches and ls 55 sping) and Hori SCV w/ LS-58. I am sure this is nothing compared to the collections of several people on this sight though. Apparently mark man has 99% of all sticks in creation and the rest of us are the 1%
wow those skullgirls sticks look sick!
I have 7. 3 Madcatz and 4 Hori
2 Modded T5 sticks [1 dual modded psx/360and other PS3]
1 HRAP T6 switched out with EX-SE panel [Was a dreamcast stick, just the case]
1 HRAP VX-SA [Dual modded w/chimp]
2 TEs [1 PSX and other Dual modded with MC cthulhu]
1 TVC stick [Dual modded with honcam pcb]
I like using the T5s and the VX-SA because the size and the looks. The TE’s are for people who don’t like using the Horis.
I bought most of my sticks used and just fixed them or repainted them. I only bought 4 new sticks all TVC and my first SE. But sold most of them =(.
Lost count, sold a couple of my sticks recently and in the past, off the top of my head, I got:
- Custom metal stick
- Real Arcade Pro Premium VLX
- Real Arcade Pro V custom
- Real Arcade Pro V3
- TE stick
- Real Arcade Pro.EX Mushihimesama edition
- Sega Virtua Stick High Grade
- Fighting Stick VX
- Sawed off Sega Blast City CP(empty)
- Innovations plexi case(empty)
- Fighting Stick V3(empty)
- Exar USB Stick(empty)
Had a Qanba Q3, Q4 S3, FightStick Pro, SE Stick and a TE rd 2.
2 x B15 Xbox / PS3 / Supergun sticks
1x VLX dual modded.
Hrap 1 PS1.
Getting rid of the VLX right now and as soon as I make a project box for the B15 I’ll be selling that. Definetly not trying to be a collector.
i have all these sticks, i don’t really play fighting games much, so i guess i’m just a collector…lol
2 round 1 Xbox 360 TEs
1 PS3 TE-S
1 Xbox 360 SE
1 SF15 Anniversary stick
1 MK9 PDP stick
2 customs made by me
2 customs made by nitewalker
1 2 player custom stick on the way
i think i should stop getting sticks soon…lol.
x1 Xbox 360 Round 2 TE Dual modded
x1 Xbox 360 SFxT Pro Stick Dual modded
x1 Xbox 360 SFxT V.S. Stick (Gonna be dual modded soon)
1x 2-player custom Happ stick set
2x custom Happ stick
2x custom Sanwa/Seimitsu stick (4716/MCC/Imp2)
2x TvC stick, modded with Paewang
1x Hori Fighting Stick VX, modded with a ChImpSMD
1x PS3 Mad Catz TE Round 1 (given to me when my cousin sold his PS3)
1x Wii Intec Combat Stick
I’m down to two TMO customs. I used to have a couple homemade happ sticks, but sold them off years ago.
7 now, but I recently sold 3 others so that would have been 10.
1 custom wireless ps3 made by me
1 Blazblue TE
1 Chun TES
1 SSF4 TES
1 SCV TES
1 Hori VX-SA
1 Madcatz VS
3 Sold were
Sanwa modded T5 Hori
Round 1 TE
Something tells me you like the dual modding.
Twenty Two Sticks so far:
2 TVC Sticks - One Stock, One fitted with sanwa JLF/Buttons
1 Rd 1 TE
1 Rd 2 TE
2 TE S - White/Black
1 TE S Chun Li
1 SDCC Tiger Stick
1 Femme Fatale Stick
1 MVC 2 Stick
1 MVC 3 Stick
1 SFXT LE Red Stick
2 Fight Stick Pro’s - Cross/Line
1 Brawl Stick
1 Hori Real Arcade Pro VLX.Pro.3 Premium
1 Hori Real Arcade Pro V3 SA
1 Eightarc Pearl
1 Eightarc Synthesis
1 Fightstick Pro EVO12
1 Blazblue Continuum Shift TE
1 Hori Real Arcade Pro VLX Pro. 3 Premium Diamond Edition
Ultimately I blame my parents for my Arcade stick addiction, they used to take me to arcades when I could barely walk to play SF, I had to stand on a stool to even reach the sticks to play, pretty sad even then I was beating guys three times my age ahhahahaha. Classic
Sold most everything off after buying a couple of cabs. I’m down to:
1 Sega HSS-0130 w/PS-14-G buttons and Sanwa Meshballs
2 Namco PSX - Both stock
2 Battlestation II - One with iL and Happ parts
1 Hori Wii stick w/Genesis/SNES PCB and JLF and Sanwa buttons
1 Tekken 5 stock
Have a couple more misc/junk sticks out in storage.
I’m with d3v; no such thing as too many.
After MLG was using PS3 and I didn’t notice (I’m a 360 user), I have all the sticks I buy become retrofitted with either a ChimpSMD or the TEKitty.