How many fighting games can you play?

I see what you mean. It’s real hard for me to tell at what level of playing I’m at right now at any of the games I enjoy playing because comp is so lacking where I live. Sure, alot of games are going online, but I try not to play online too much because it can make me get some bad habbits. But without good comp, it makes me feel like I’m making no progress at all. Sure, About 2 months ago I managed to get a winning streak of 17 in 3s, but that was against some not so great players. The good old days of going to an arcade to find anything you ever need are pretty much gone.

everyone can play every game it’s just how good ;\ I know tons of people who play 50 games and are damn near average in every single one ;p

SSBM, 3s and SC2.

I really should just say Smash though, as I’ve gotten so deep into the game these past 5-6 months, that I really don’t play anything else at all. I don’t even consider myself a gamer anymore – just a Smasher. This’ll probably change once SC3 comes out, but I honestly can’t ever see myself putting down Smash for a long time unless the Revolution iteration somehow manages to surpass it. Compared to other fighters, there’s just too much to the game to leave me disinterested, and I simply just don’t have the time to get into anything else right now.

-Syn

3rd Strike
SSF2 Turbo
Mark of the Wolves
Samurai Shodown II
Samurai Shodown IV
CvS2
Virtua Fighter 4: Evo

I occasionally play other 3d fighters, but it’s usually nothing more than a passing interest.

More SNK than Capcom

I’m an average player on most KOF’s (98,2000,2001,2002), Last Blade 2, K1-2002, SVC, Garou MOTW (And most FF games) and now 3s.
I’m trying to play #R and MB:R but I need an Arcade Stick to play better! (My SF 15 aniversary ascii-pad crashed yesterday after 6 months of intense 3s playing :P).
There are any 3s player from Spain? I’m begining to think that me and my friends are the only ppl here that play 3s.

Too many to name. I won’t play GG or rumble fish though. I despise GG.

i play

3S
GGXX
CVS2
Tekken 5
Vs series up to MVC not 2…
KOF only 98

games i tried
-SC2 i button mash…
-Beside KOF 98 i suck i try so hard on 2002 but i juss suck
-Sam sho 4 only know 14hit combo
-Garou also try but ppl are too good

I don’t have a problem adapting to any fighting game, but 3D fighters baffle me to no end. I started playing fighters with MvC1 and started getting competitive on MvC2, so speed isn’t really an issue. I have an issue with getting mental with MvC2 on any level besides simple bait setups and chip traps and I can’t execute consistantly in ST for anything. But I can pretty much play any 2D fighter on at least some decent competitive level.

Tekken Tag Tourney
Tekken 4
Tekken 5
X-Men vs. SF
Marvel vs. SF
Marvel vs. Capcom
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Hyper Street Fighter 2
Guilty Gear X2
Capcom vs. SNK 2
King of Fighters '02
Street Fighter 3rd Strike
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Project Justice
Virtual Fighter 4
Soul Calibur
Soul Calibur 2
Pocket Fighters
Street Fighter EX2
Street Fighter EX3
DarkStalkers 3
DragonBall Z Budakai 3
Azumanga Daioh Fighting Game
King of Fighters '95 (rom)
King of Fighters '96 (rom)
King of Fighters '97 (rom)
Eternal Fighter Zero
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw

Im only playing CVS2 seriously right now and the rest, I just tend to play averegely on them. For the past few weeks, i havent even touch any fighting games lately.

MVC2, CVS2, A3, SSBM, SSB64, Dual Blades, Battle Arena Toshiden (GB), MVC2, MSHvsSF, Sonic Battle, and SVC (if that matters:rolleyes:)

Hmm…

GGXX#r
T5
SCII (or rather I used to)
A3
LB2
VS
KOF2002
KOF2003
DBZ3
DOA2
DOA3
DOA2U
MVC2
BR4
CvS2
KI
KI2
MotW
VF4E
3s
ST

Eh, I don’t play many games, I used to play CvS2 only, but now I’ve “expanded” my games I play. I find that stuff you know from other games will help you out with other games you play.

I currently play:
CvS2 (I fuck around with almost every groove, I can’t RC 80% or better so I play K)

3s, I play Q. My Ken, Chun, and Yun are horrible now. Maybe I should learn Makoto and Urien so I can be bad with all high/top tier.

ST, I only played this because CvS2 was down at CF. This game really teaches you the basics. You can’t rely on crap that you have in other games like parry, JD, or RC. I love this damn game.
Zangief all the way!

I wanna learn T5 also.

I know how to play
Mvc 2(not the other vs games though)
SF series
Alpha series
Mk series (except Deception)
I can play a little but not much of Cvs 1 and 2,(don’t really like though) and 3s and CFJ(only played a few times)
I can’t play T5,GG,and Soul Calibur at all.