How many of you are still fightstickless?

As in, no HRAP 3, SE, or TE stick to use. Can’t find anything at all.

I know I’m not the only one :frowning:

glue a joystick to your dpad

ghetto fightstick

waiting for parts i guess, but as of now, fightstickless

I hate madcatz, but I want their gear.

Check the name.

:crybaby::sad: ME… I GOT THE MONEY TO BUY A CUSTOM BUT HAVENT FOUND ANY ONE THAT MAKES THEM WITH A HEADSET JACK THAT WILL WORK WITH A OFFICIAL XBOX 360 HEADSET

I played so shittily today that the guy thought I was on a pad… Yup proudest moment right there. So I guess you could say, based on my performance this morning, that I am virtually stickless.

Is playing on a stick that much easier? I know that sounded noobish but I have been searching high and low for one. Right now all I have is a fightpad and it isn’t so bad.

Once you learn it, it is significantly easier.

im waiting for my TE, it should come this week, got my buttons ready for it ;(

Would you say it’s essential to buy an octagonal gait for the te fs??

No but I’d say it’s essential to buy an LS-32 for it :wink:

JUST TO LET U KNOW THIS IS Y THEY HATE US "09ERZ"ASKIN QUESTIONS ON THE WRONG THREAD…:nono:

QFT casual players most likely have never even played a fighting game on the arcade or it’s been a while for them, me being one of the rusty ones but I was never that good with the joystick to begin with because I spazz out and I can’t pull off two qtr. c on the left side of the screen for super/ultras for shit. I still got a lot of adjusting to do. The pad is more “pick-up and play” than the joystick is although the joystick has many obvious advantages.

i gots nuffin. :frowning:

i hate not being able to play street fighter IV yet.

lets see…tried to order buttons,stick,and pcb from LL weeks ago but cancelled because of the “flood”,tried to get a norris case last week but didn’t win the lottery,switched to aki for buttons and stick in early march and will hopefully get them when they get more jlf’s in stock,got the pcb from modchipman a couple weeks ago,luckily got a case from kaytrims yesterday. didn’t think it would take all this time and work to just get a freaking stick to call my own lol. so basically all i have right now is the pcb and that’s it.

A joysticks can be had, but you’ll need to do some putting together:

1. JLFs and buttons can be gotten from Laugh and Gamingnow.net, both in pretty short order. You might pay a little for shipping, but they’re both great sources.

2. Wiring harness and plate can be had from Ebay and random sellers in the Trading Forum (I bought a wiring harness from Paik4life, but not sure he has any left).

3. For a shell, either use an HRAP3 or Wii Fighting Stick and do a little cutting. There’s also SillyPuddy who sells shells right now (and there are open slots). Worst case, just take a shoebox or pizza box until shells are more readily available.

Then you just need a PCB (modchipman, Gamingnow, or me if you want PSOne PCBs) if you don’t have one already.

It’s a lot of getting items from random places, but if you REALLY want it fast and you will die playing SF4 on a pad, it can be done.

I can’t imagine what the REAL arcade operators are doing about this shortage. If they don’t have extras, they’re screwed out of their business.

still waiting for my TE… :frowning:

Yup, I am. I’m using the 360 controller and I’ve decided to stop playing SF4 until I can get a fighting pad or fight stick. The 360 D-Pad may be one of the worst D-pads I’ve ever used for a fighting game.

They’re restocking next month no? If so I might try to pick one of those bad boys up to accompany my hrap ex.

Still using the analog stick on the standard controller myself. I can’t wait until more sticks become available.