How many orochi versions of characters are there in kof 98 um?

Hello, i am new here to this forums. Nice to meet you! Anyways if any1 knows my question feel free to answer :slight_smile: Thanks! I saw that post before about how to select orochi characters too but it is also back, or select no?

There are 5 Orochi character versions; 6 If you want to count Omega Rugal:

Chris, Yashiro, Shermie, Iori, and Leona.

Also, if you’re playing the PS2/XBLA version, you’ll have to unlock Orochi Iori and Orochi Leona in order to play as them. This will tell you how to unlock them:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/953206-the-king-of-fighters-98-ultimate-match/cheats

ahh ok, why isn’t there an orochi version for every character or is that this ex versions i hear about or whatever

Depends on the system, if playing on the Xbox 360 you hold down the back button. Here is your answer for everything else.

Those are EX versions. Usually they’re extra versions of character that enable them to play similar to one of their previous incarnations.

Kyo, Terry, Andy, Joe, Ryo, Robert Yuri, Mai, King, Mary, Billy, Yamazaki, Geese, and the Orochi characters are the only character with an extra version of themselves.

ok thanks gys