How much of your past life material goods do you keep?

I feel like I used to be somewhat nostalgic and/or sentimental about keeping things, but in the past few years of my life I have gotten away from that vibe.

I guess that’s pretty much the military’s doing… Plus I’ve gotten married and so things from my past (like from females) have pretty much been done away with.

I try to keep all of the books I come across, which hasn’t been too many since I’ve been in the service, but I do have a growing collection. I still have my N64 that I bought from Gamestop back in like 05. I don’t plan on ever letting it go.

I can’t really think of too much that I’m holding on to right now simply for the memory. Pretty much everything that I possess has a use. The only things purely emotional are all of the letters and gifts from my now wife.

Like AznSkater mentioned I do try to recycle everything that I no longer need. If something has no use for me anymore, I try to recycle it.

i dont know…

i used to keep alot of stuff…

books ill never read again but keep on that one off chance that i might… same with cds even though my computer has all my cds backed up and all that…

ive kept any and all arcade sticks as well as the shells parts buttons…

old computer parts, wires, cables and adapters…

even though everythings all nice and well kept labeled and organized in drawers bags and all that…

though with everything that happened with my life and my dad i got rid of ALOT of things…

lol down to 2 systems 2 sticks between them and my computer setup…

feels empty lol…

I tend to keep stuff, not for any sentimental reason, but because I put it somewhere then forget about it.
Since moving to Australia though, I try to clean out the old crap every few months, because I don’t want to create a home/breeding ground for spiders.