Experimenting with some other sequences after the L.Tatsu, but not sure if they are safe. I look at frame data, but it’s kind of beyond me in this scenario to analyze. The idea is to find a safe way to buffer into Ultra 1 or Super from the L.Tatsu:
- L.Tatsu -> cr.LP -> Ultra 1 / Super
- L.Tatsu -> st.MP -> Ultra 1 / Super
- L.Tatsu -> cr.MP -> Ultra 1 / Super
- L.Tatsu -> cr.LK -> Ultra 1 / Super
- L.Tatsu -> cr.MK -> Ultra 1 / Super
I would say that 1) would be the preferred way as it has the fewest startup frames and it corresponds to a direct input for the Ultra/Super. But I found all the other combinations work just as fine (with the exception of 5), which I found doesn’t work on all opponents). The point is to just land a buffer to get the opponent airborne so you can input the Ultra/Super and catch the opponent exactly as they land.
How can I confirm if the above sequences are safe or unsafe?