How to convert an old stick?

I have the street fighter anniversary stick.
It has plugs for PS2 and XBOX. Is there any way to mod it to work for PS3 and/or XBOX 360? I’m wondering this after seeing people use PS2 dual shock PCBs to make a stick for PS3. I’d rather mod this stick, which already has the happ comp stuff inside (after I modded it in the past), then starting from scratch, which I was in the process of already. Thank you.

Go to the Cthulhu thread, pick up one of them either assembled or non-assembled, change the cords out, and mount the PCB. It really is the easiest way to get going. Cthulhu is PS3 only.

u can also get a 12 dollar adapter from radioshack that says playstation to usb . although made for pc it works for ps3 as well just the lack of home button…

Tech Talk Talk about hardware, joysticks, emulators/roms (legal only), computers, HDTV, HDMI, and anything else that is cool. Just make sure you read the stickies!

It’s at the top of the site.

Thank you for the comments. I’m waiting on the cthulhu site to allow orders again, but for now, I ordered a 3 in 1 (ps2,xbox,gc) adapter for PC. I hope this works.