How to get rid of scuffs from plexiglass after sanding?

Hey guys, my stick came with a piece of plexiglass which is awesome, problem was that the graphic was printed on the other side of the plexiglass so I sanded the print off with 400 grit sandpaper then going over the surface with 1000 grit sandpaper. Now the side with the print is gone now but there are scuffs making it somewhat foggy.

Is there any product or solution I can use over the scuffed up side to remove them since I doubt going higher in sandpaper would be practical.

You have to keep sanding with finer grit sandpaper. 1200, 1500, 2000 wetsanding. Afterwards, use a car polish and terry cloth and polish it as good as you can. Just to be sure it’s as smooth as possible, you can move on to the 3M swirl mark remover and rub it till it’s all smooth. The plexi will still be foggy, but you shouldn’t see any deep scratches on it.

Then you have to flame polish. Google how flame polishing works. Basically, you have a flame torch and you quickly pass the flame on the plexi, like a second or less. The fogginess will become clear again. You should probably try out on a test piece to get your method down. If you leave the flame a little too long, the plexi might burn or bubble, so you gotta be real careful.

wow! just wow!
I think it’s best to just either get a laminated label and place it on top of the plexiglass or find a plexiglass cutter in Toronto or anyplace in Canada that does Plexiglass cutting because it looks like it’s too much work.

thanks for the help man!