How to Quickly Wear In Sanwa Buttons?

I got a new set of Sanwa OBSF 30mm buttons and I personally like them to feel as ‘mushy’ and worn out as possible like my old stick. Anyone have any methods of breaking them in other than just repeatedly mashing on the buttons?

try submerging them in water.

lol

I’d say playing a lot of Marvel with tempest escapes, hail storm mashing, and cha-cha Sentinel will fix that quick. Marvel’s got to be the most button intensive game I can think of.

Any automated method to wear in buttons is probably not worth your money.

get 6 of these and let them do their magic overnight and you should be good. :tup:

LMAO HAHAH that’s hilarious!

I’d rather submerge you under water.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hmm… Do you still have your old buttons? you can definitely swap out the old microswitches :smiley:

lol.

No I don’t unfortunately but wish I did :arazz:

muhahahahaha, Mag infs all day baby!

Give them to a kid, they’ll sharp make work of them… I personally like them fresh…

Darn, that would’ve been nice.

Easy.

Just mash and pray!!

replace them with hori buttons :looney:

ziiiiiinnng!!

Leave some textbooks on top of your buttons overnight?

You might overdo it and end up with buttons that are too mushy, though :rofl:

That’s actually a very interesting idea…

I’m gonna try that, I’ll let you guys know tomorrow if my buttons turn into mashed potatoes.

You could do it the ghetto way and trim the springs inside of the microswitches. I’d go with the textbooks though.

If you trim springs then when the buttons DO get worn in wouldn’t they have no feedback? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea im def not screwin around with the springs. Just got a few dictionary on top of my buttons right now and hopefully by mon’ they’ll be loose as a goose. :rofl:

man just play on them…