How to use ustream/justin.tv ecc to stream online games

Hi, me and my friends would like to upload in video streaming some matches of SSF4 online. The idea should be to create a room of 3 people, 2 players and 1 person that doesn’t play and try to use one of the sites in the title. I’ve seen a lot of american and japanese online matches recorded in this way but i’m not an expert so i’d like to know how to do it. What is it necessary and how should i proceed? Thx :china:

Well im going to start by asking do you have a capture card?
If not look into getting one as that is whats needed to broadcast your xbox and record it as well. (Happauge PVR,Intensity Pro) 200$
Next up you would need to get a set of programs i stream from mac when i first started i was going with camtwist / Flash Live encoder.
But i would recommend going with wirecast ( its smoother,option to record,Less hassle,Plus you get a bunch of cool built in efx to play with some that you see from tournaments being streamed such as 2 shots in one (camera / capture card)

The first method for broadcasting is tedious and you cant really use your computer because your setting up camtwist to stream wahts on your screen the whole time so browsing the internet and monitoring the stream would have to be done from a separate cpu.
which is why i recommend wirecast it would be streaming straight from the capture card.

Well im going to start by asking do you have a capture card?
If not look into getting one as that is whats needed to broadcast your xbox and record it as well. (Happauge PVR,Intensity Pro) 200$
Next up you would need to get a set of programs i stream from mac when i first started i was going with camtwist / Flash Live encoder.
But i would recommend going with wirecast ( its smoother,option to record,Less hassle,Plus you get a bunch of cool built in efx to play with some that you see from tournaments being streamed such as 2 shots in one (camera / capture card)

The first method for broadcasting is tedious and you cant really use your computer because your setting up camtwist to stream wahts on your screen the whole time so browsing the internet and monitoring the stream would have to be done from a separate cpu.
which is why i recommend wirecast it would be streaming straight from the capture card.

Do any Mac users do this with Elgato’s capture cable? This seems like the $100 solution…am I wrong?

Do any Mac users do this with Elgato’s capture cable? This seems like the $100 solution…am I wrong?

could a mac user use the $99 elgato capture cable (or other product) for a cheap and easy solution?

could a mac user use the $99 elgato capture cable (or other product) for a cheap and easy solution?